Chapter 6

WARNING: It gets really fucking dark.

Louis' POV

I hid under the booth, holding Luna close to me.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Three bullets broke through the covering of the booth, flying right past my face. I didn't scream, but Luna did.

"Where's Niall?" She cried out, holding onto my arm. "He left me!"

"He didn't leave you. He's coming back. They all are," I reply calmly. "Just wait."

I thought about how this happened; how it all started. It was all my fault.

Harry paid the man and retrieved my stick of cotton candy. "Thank you!" I squeal as I took a bite into the delicious fluffiness.

Harry just nodded. He took my hand and walked down the row of food booths. We found ourselves near the rides.

"On the count of three, we bolt to the forest, okay?" I instruct Luna. She nodded and I counted.

"One...two...."

"Three!"

The siren was heard and all the players immediately pressed down on the button. Water squirted out of the guns as they all tried to aim for the target. In the end, Harry beat me a millisecond earlier. I groaned, but smiled when Harry kissed me.

"Good game babe. Better luck next time?"

"No!"

Luna screamed as a bullet flew into her left arm. She dropped to the floor and I gasped.

"Luna. Come on, we need to go now. We're almost there. Please, we need to get away as quick as we can!" I whispered. "You're gonna be safe."

Luna nodded, tears streaming down her face as she got back up and continued to run into the thick forest.

"Harry, who's that?" I asked, nodding to three guys in all black with their hoodies on. "They keep on looking at you. Do you know them?"

Harry looked at to where I was nudging and gasped. "Stay behind me," he said.

The three guys walked up to us. I hid behind Harry.

"Hello Harold. Who's that beauty behind you?" A dark, intimidating voice came from the guy in the middle. The thing is, that voice sounded really familiar. Like, really familiar.

"Hey princess, you could stop running from me now. I'm not gonna hurt you that bad."

"Get the fuck away from us!"

He brought up his gun and smirked. "This time I'm the boss. Harry isn't here anymore to protect you. But that doesn't really make a huge difference, does it?"

"Why're you here?" Harry growled. "I thought I told you not to be near me ever again."

"Oh, I don't want to be by a bitch ass like you," the boy sneered. "I came here for the main beauty standing right behind you. Why don't you take a ride with me?"

To say that I was scared shitless was an understatement.

"Don't answer him," Harry orders, so I keep my mouth shut.

"Don't be a pain in the ass, Harry. I just want a little taste." The man stepped forward and I gasped when I saw his face.

"Why the fuck do you look like Harry?"