Chapter 2

Louis didn't expect to wake up in a bed that belonged to Harry Styles, one of the most richest men on the planet.

All he wanted to do was go out to a bar and possibly have fun just to go back to his normal life. He didn't know what he was signing up for when he gave himself to Harry. He knew he should've been regretting it, but for some reason, he didn't.

"Good morning, love." Louis sat up in the bed to see Harry at the doorway dressed in a black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. His hair was pushed back into a bun, and he couldn't be more casually sexy.

"Morning." The younger boy yawned and stretched out his limbs, only then realizing he was completely naked and sticky. "D-do you think I could take a shower?"

Harry cooed at the boy's shyness, but nodded nonetheless. "Sure, babe. I'll lend you some clothes to borrow. The bathroom is through that door next to the closet."

Wow, he even has his own suit bathroom.

Louis bashfully got out from under the duvet and walked to the bathroom, ignoring the hungry stare Harry was giving him. "The clothes and towels are in there. Pick out whatever you'd like. There should be an extra toothbrush in the cabinet under the sink."

Louis suddenly got a boost of confidence and turned halfway, winking at Harry. "Thank you, daddy."

Harry audibly groaned as he immediately began to palm himself. Only Louis could get him this hard in the morning. The twink would be the death of him.

Harry walked downstairs with a raging hard-on, but he couldn't take care of that just yet. His workers won't have the gut to say anything to him, so he didn't feel embarrassed. He walked into the kitchen where his top chef was waiting for his request.

"Good morning, Mr. Styles," Chef Stan smiled politely, sliding the everyday menu to Harry.

"Good morning, Stan. You'll be cooking for another resident who will be staying here until further notice," Harry informed Stan.

"Oh, the entire staff knows that one, Haz." Harry's best friend's sub (who later became Harry's best friend as well), Liam, walked downstairs with a grin.

Harry chuckled. "Really?"

Liam nodded. "Everyone heard you two. Your 'babygirl' was a moaning a mess. I didn't know you had that bad of a daddy kink."

Harry scoffed while blushing. "At least we aren't as bad as you and Zayn. I heard you guys banging against the wall and shit."

Liam blushes. Harry had always wanted to live with his best friends, and that's what he got. Zayn and his submissive, Liam, and Niall and his female submissive, Luna. They all were a perfect couple, and Harry always felt left out. Now he had a submissive as well. They could go on triple dates and shit.

"Morning, Stan. Mind if we have the regulars for the entire household? Niall, Luna, and Zayn are all still knocked out," Liam politely smiled.

Stan hastily nodded. "Would you like the regular?"

Harry nodded. "Double mine for two, please."

Stan smiled. "Noted. What's your new sub's name, anyways?"

"Louis."

Stan froze in his steps. "Louis? Fluffy brown hair and blue eyes?"

"Yeah. How do you know him?"