Chapter 1 - Awkward meetings

I wake up to my apartment feeling like its below zero degrees. My small bedroom lingered the aroma of something sweet but I can't really name exactly what it is.

I try to bring myself to get up out of my bed, but my warm blankets hold me back.

"Dammit bear!" I hear my roommate Emma yell at our new puppy that she insisted on us purchasing .

I smile to myself remembering how she begged me for months the get the darn thing . To think now she hates him, If it weren't for me living here the poor dog wouldn't even get fed on a daily basis.

I finally decide to get out of bed when I identify the smell as pancakes. I quietly walk out of room and slide across the wooden floors with my fuzzy socks.

The moment I turn into the kitchen I feel my heart drop because Emma is in the kitchen with her new boyfriend that also happens to be from a very famous boyband. I constantly remind her to warn me before I meet him because I like to be prepared for things like that.

"Hey alex!" Emma smiles widely and continues to look down at her laptop. She completely forgets to introduce me to her boyfriend that I've heard so much about. Not just from her ... But from every social media outlet there is to
Own.

He smiles at me with an amused grin, as if he knows he's caught me off guard.

"Hi Love, I'm Harry ... You must be the roommate?" He smirks at me and takes a bite from one of the pancakes.

I feel my cheeks turn a bit pink  After all his presence is quite overwhelming to me.

I mean the big green eyes, the dimples, his long curly hair. The fact that he's in one of the biggest boy bands...and here I am standing in front of him in an oversized pj shirt and some fuzzy socks. Any person in this situation would feel embarrassed and overwhelmed.

I can feel Emma take notice to my pink cheeks, and her eyes widen when she sees what I'm wearing ... she clears her throat and sparks up a random conversation .

"So uh hey Harry is here.." She says looking at me with wide eyes.

Harry starts laughing.

His laugh. It triggers something inside of me that I haven't felt in a long time, and I feel myself suddenly become unable to move.

I can see Emma nudging his side In hopes to silence him, but he just continues,  not allowing Emma to stop him.

I turn around quickly and walk back into my room feeling more embarrassed than ever . Why was he laughing ?!? Was he laughing at me ?! Why was he even Laughi-.

I cut myself off from rambling on in my head and sit at the edge of my bed.

I can hear Emma scolding him in the other room.

I continue to think some more but the only remaining question that lingers in my head is ... Why I care so much as to what he thinks of me ... Or what he's even laughing at.

I've only met the boy .. And he's already making me feel a certain way. I cant exactly identify what it is .. Wether it's a good or bad. But I'm sure I will find out soon.