Chapter 1: The Move

Song is from Ninety9 Lives. Support them on Itunes!
Dipper POV
"I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO NOT CHANGE JOBS, AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU CHANGE JOBS. THIS JOB DOESN'T HELP OUR FAMILY. IT DOESN'T MEAN WHEN RONALLYN CHANGE JOBS YOU DO TOO .THINK OF DIPPER AND MABEL. YOU ARE SO SHALLOW!!!!" Mom shouted to Dad as he burst out of the house.
"Come on Mabel stop crying, they stopped arguing now" I said while wiping my tears off of my cheeks " Okay D-Ippy" said Mabel as she hugged me "There there Mabes" I comforted her as Mom walked to us "Hey guys, sorry you heard that. I thought that both of you would stay with your Grunkle Stan again for High School." Mom said with tearful eyes "But how about you?" We said in unison "I'll stay with your Grandpa Shermy until we can work this out. Go to sleep, you'll move out tomorrow morning okay?" "Okay" We said. I was thinking how I would approach Pacifica, but I knew what Mabel was thinking. As we were walking to the hallway that lead to our seperate rooms she screamed joyfully-"I'm gonna see Candy and Grenda again!" "Save that energy for tomorrow Mabel" I said while smiling. "Goodnight Bro-bro" "Goodnight" we said as we walked to our rooms, Both of us could not wait for tomorrow.
-------Tomorrow-------
I was woken by Mabel's screaming in joy as she was packing her stuff. I looked at my clock and saw 5:00 AM. "Oh my gosh Mabel, it's 5 in the morning let me sleep" "Your clock is broken it's 9:30, Mom said we will leave at 10:30" "oops" I rushed to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth, I need to be 'Good looking' for Pacifica. After that I try to find my 'Cool' outfit. "Hmm.. Red shirt Navy blue jeans and Dark blue jacket with my Pine Hat, yeah" As I was dressing myself Mom told us that "The two of you, we will leave in 10 minuites" "Oh crap I gotta hurry. Stuff to bring, Journal 3 replica check, clothes check, Size flashlight check, okay I am ready" "Dipper where are you, the Uber is here" Mabel said as I was getting my backpack "Coming!" We all hopped onto the Uber to get to Oregon.
^Welp, time to sleep^ I thought to myself
-----Time Skip------
"DIPPER DIPPER WAKE UP" "W-what?" I said while trying to wake up "We're close" I see a bunch flaglets that leads to the Mystery Shack. As the Uber stops to the front of the Shack, we see banners and posters that say 'Welcome Back Wierdos' "Aaaaahhhh they missed us!" Mabel said while trying to get out of the Uber "Calm down Mabel, haha" Mom trying to make Mabel calm down as she pays the Uber. I got out of the Uber and got my stuff and thought to myself
'Here we go again' Then we proceeded to walk to the Shack waiting for the surprise, hahaha Mabel couldn't wait.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N  New story