Chapter 12: Is It This Time?

Go check out Andrew Huang's channel on YouTube! He wrote this fantastic song and I thought it might fit Mabel's personality.
Mabel POV
This is it. I breathe in to relax and focus on the problem at hand. I start to open my mouth. I form words. Which form a sentence. A sentence that is holy and unholy at the same time. A group of words that decides the fate of my life.
I start to talk...
-----------------------------------------------------------24 hours earlier---------------------------------------------------------------
Mabel POV
After Dipper helped me, he was calling Sam and Candy.
"Let me just call Candy and Sam"
I respond. "Sure bro-bro"
Minutes passed. I was in the living room watching some Ducktective reruns when Dipper walked down the stairs with good news.
Dipper POV
I called Candy first.
"Hello, this is Candy"
"Hey Candy"
"Dipper? Why are you calling? And where did you get my number?" She was suspicious. She didn't know I snuck it from her phone because Mabel won't let me borrow her phone. And I couldnt ask her for Candy's number. I replied with a lie.
"Oh uhm, Mabel gave it to me"
"So, what was the reason you were calling?"
"Oh yeah. Do you know about Mabel's thing with A-" Candy cut me off.
"Adrian? Yeah I know about that"
"Okay, I have this plan and it invloves you, me, and Sam"
"Say no more, I'm coming right over"
"Okay and bring Sa-" I was cut off by Sam screaming. "What do you need Candy? I'm on an online server!"
Geez Candy, stop sprinting like Naruto. I thought to myself with a smile.
Oh that Candy, always one step ahead and very cute... What?

Candy POV
"Say no more, I'm coming right over" I was so happy that Dipper called me. I rush to Sam's house and grab him while he was playing. He seemed furious about it. But that didn't matter.

"What do you need Candy? I'm on an online server!"
"Dipper needs us. For Mabel"
"Geez, couldn't you wait for 5 minutes?"
"Nope" I chuckled.
We immediately head to the Mystery Shack to meet with Dipper and Mabel.

Dipper POV
Mabel was waiting impatiently in our room, pacing around and around. The second we hear a doorbell, Mabel came rushing down the stairs like there was no tomorrow. I walk behind her down the stairs. The first thing I saw was Mabel talking to Candy, and Sam had a surprised look that Mabel was lightning fast. I walk to Mabel's side and invited Candy and Sam to come in. We sit on the living room floor with Mabel in the middle.
I start to speak. "Okay guys, this is my plan" I then explained it to them. They nodded and Candy giggled.
She's cute when she's like this. Do I like her? Do I even have a chance with her?
"HEY!" Mabel shouted at me and I snapped back into reality.

"W-what?"
"Are you okay? Seemed like you were zoning out on us"
"Oh yeah, I-I was just, uhmm."
Excuse excuse excuse.
"I was polishing out the plan"
Best excuse ever me.

"Sure you were brosef" Mabel smirked

I then told them about the plan.
I planned that tomorrow we will go to the mall for the plan.
Sam called up Adrian so he would go to the mall.
The plan was....

A/N Read more to find out ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we are, at the mall. Mabel was about to walk to Adrian. 5 more steps.
Candy, Sam and I are sitting on a table just close enough to see them but not too close for Adrian to notice us.

4 steps..

Mabel was sweating, good thing Adrian doesn't see her.

3 steps..

2...

1...

Mabel POV
This is it. I breathe in to relax and focus on the problem at hand. I start to open my mouth. I form words. Which form a sentence. A sentence that is holy and unholy at the same time. A group of words that decides the fate of my life.
I start to talk... "H-hey uhm, A-adrian"
Ohmygoshohmygosh

"Yeah Mabel? By the way, have you seen Sam?"
"O-oh yeah, he told me he was coming a little bit late, He, Candy and Dipper together though"
"Oh yeah, good to know"
"Adrian, can I ask you a question?"
"Sure thing"
I'm looking straight into Adrian's deep brown gorgeous eyes. His hieght was little over me by 4 inches. His scruffy yet cute hair that falls down on his forehead.

"I really like you, and I was wondering.." I was starting to regret this.
"Yeah?" He had a confused look on his face.
"Would you like to go out with me?" I felt my face burn as it was getting red as an apple. My sweat dripping down.
Adrian looked calm.
Please say yes! Please say yes! I thought to myself.

A/N Cliffhanger!!!!