Chapter 2: SURPRISE!!

Song is from Ninety9 Lives. Support them on Itunes!
Dipper POV
As we walk to the door of the Shack we hear footsteps scrambling. We then open the door to see the same old furniture in it's same old place but then suddenly people jumped up and shouted "WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!" There were almost everyone we knew there Grunkle Stan, Grunkle Ford, Candy, Grenda, Wendy, Soos, Schmebulock, and even the Manotaurs and Multi-bear.....but no Pacifica. "Hey guys!!! I really missed you" Mabel said as she and her friends junped in joy "Get ready Mabel we have 'Teeen Magazeen' now!" Candy told Mabel as she was showing mable the mag "Mabel I gotta tell you about me and Marius" and they boosted to the corner for their girl talk then I see Wendy walking towards me and saying "Hey dude welcome back" "Haha thanks Wendy" "Woah, your voice is a lot deeper than I remember" "Puberty" "Ha sooo your'e gonna attend Gravity High?" "Yeah me and Mabe-!!!!" I couldn't finish because Grunkle Stan and Ford grabbed me "Hey kid how's the fourth jounal going" Grunkle Ford asked me "You see... Umm.... I have not started yet" "Well that's good so we can write it together" Grunkle Ford offered me but I denied it "No thanks I can do it on my own" "Hey Dip we missed yah" "I missed you too Grunkle Stan, so how's the Shack going with Melony and Soos?"
"Hehe both of them are really good and the best part is Melony doesn't need salary haha, why are you talking to me? Go party with your friends" "Ok Grunkle Stan" I then walk to Grenda and Candy. Candy is taller and I noticed that she is prettier now haha. Grenda is still the same. "Hey Grenda, Hey Candy" "Hi" Grenda said "Oh hi Dipper we heard you and Mabel were going to Gravity High, well guess what, me and Grenda will go there too" Candy was enthusiastic, maybe too much "Oh my gosh, we will be classmates and do projects together and everything!" Mabel REALLY joyfully said "Well time to party!" Then I partied.
--------------------------------------------------After the Party--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Come on Mabel, we've gotta fix our bedroom" "Bye girls see you next week, so Dippy how was the party?" "It was good but we gotta sleep Mabel" "Ok Dipper so Gravity High starts next week, what do you wanna do till then?" "Imma fix our bedroom, help me Mabel" "Hey look it's my old 'Shooting Star' sweater" " Don't tell me you are going to wear that?" "Heck no Dipper, It's just a remembrance" "Ok Mabel, you do what you do but do not wake me up, I am really sleepy" "Ok Bro-bro, goodnight sleeptight" "Goodnight Mabel" then we went to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------Dipper's dream land--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey honey wait for me!" I shouted while running to Pacifica "Oh come on Baby you're to slow" Then suddenly her voice became muffled. It continued until I did not hear her anymore.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------