"You didn't really think you were safe, did you?"

"Cisco?"

Moira woke up alone and bleary eyed in a dark bedroom that she knew was not her own. Looking around, she realized it must be Cisco's, the book shelf topped with a menagerie of action figures giving it away. She smiled to herself as she remembered last night,how perfect everything had been, how happy she had felt looking into Cisco's eyes and knowing he wanted her as much as she wanted him.

When they got back to the apartment she fulfilled her promise to him before they'd sat down to eat, and they made out for a good while moving from the living room to his bedroom; but when they got there Cisco had been the one to stop and say "I...Uh...listen I know we're both consenting adults here, and I didn't exactly stop this trip back to my bedroom, but....do you think we could...not do this yet?"

Moira had blinked at him in surprise for a moment, but quickly recovered and nodded "Ok, we won't,"

"I mean it's not that I don't want to, because I mean I reeeally want to, like you have no idea, but-" Cisco paused, not having registered her response until just then, "...wait, Ok? You mean you're cool with us not...?"

Moira nodded again, smiling at him, "Cisco I'm not going to demand we have sex, we literally just started dating a few hours ago," she tucked a stray lock of hair behind his ear, Cisco taking hold of her hand as she started to pull away.

"I'm just old fashioned I guess," he said as he traced the lines on her palm, "not to mention the fact that my luck with relationships hasn't really been great so I kind of want to see how this goes before we do anything serious," he looked up at Moira who seemed to be watching him with an amused look on her face as he continued to ramble on, "not that I think you're going to use me or anything, or that we're doomed to fail or something morbid like that,I mean we get along so well as just friends so this should be super easy. Not that you're easy though! I mean-"

Moira finally silenced him with a kiss, soft and sweet which earned her a noise of pleased surprise from him that made her heart flutter, "You don't have to explain yourself Cisco," she said quietly, "like you said, we're adults, and no means no,there's no shame in that,"

Cisco stared at her for a moment as though in awe of her existence, "As messed up as this is going to sound, I'm so glad you fell through that portal in the sky,"

Moira giggled, "Mmm, yeah it's a little messed up, but I'm glad I did to," they laughed together for a minute, then Moira moved to stand up.

"Whaaat are you doing?" Cisco asked holding her hand more firmly as he frowned at her.

"You said you didn't want to-"

"I didn't say you had to leave though," Cisco pointed out before Moira could finish.

Moira sighed shaking her head, "Well then what are we supposed to do here, together, on your bed?"

Cisco grinned laying on his side and patting the open space on the bed in front of him, "I've been told that I make a great 'big spoon',"