1. Who are they?

My name is Katharine Louise Baker, I am known as the neighbour of the Moon family. The Moon family are a strange family who happen to be my neibours. They never talk to us. The family consists of The father 'Derek' and his four sons and one daughter. The eldest son is named 'Ethan' he is 24 and still lives at home.
The second son is called 'Andrew' people call him Drew. He is 20.
The third son is called Tyler and he is 17, my age. He attends my school but he does not interact with anyone.
The fourth son is called James and he is 5.
The daughter is 14 and she is called Amber, she sometimes smiles at me but never talks to me.
The mother died when James was born.

Now your probably wondering how I know all this information. Well they are the talk of the town. Everyone knows them better than they know themselves.

Last year Tyler, they one who is my age got suspended for violence. He is so quiet so it was a shock for everyone.

The Moon family are my neighbours that's all I know...

My friends all have a crush on Tyler, I don't know why I mean he is a violent creature. Who could like that? In my opinion Tyler is a freak, he has no friends and weirdly stares at me. Maybe because he knows me as I am his neighbour I have no idea.

--------------
It's Monday morning, a morning not very many people enjoy. I walk to school everyday as my house is literally just around the corner from my school. Tyler walks to but he keeps his distance. His sister Amber also walks with him.
Today it is cold I have my big jacket on it keeps me warm. I am almost at school I pull my phone out to text my friends I am almost there. I am not even thinking about my foot placement and I trip over, geez! I stumble up off the ground and I feel something strong help me up, it's him, it's Tyler. "Th..th..thanks" I mutter. He nods but doesn't say anything. His sister runs up beside him. "Are you alright?" She says. "Y..yes I just tripped over that's all" I say, she nods. "Thank you" I say and look at Tyler who nods again and then starts walking off in the direction of school. His sister, Amber smiles at me and follows him. I take a moment to get myself together and start walking to. Well then...

When I arrive at school I don't mention the incident to my friends, they would be shocked to hear that Tyler even approached me, he never goes near anyone but his sister.
We arrive at English, the first period of the day and there in the corner sits Tyler alone. We lock eyes for a moment and I give him a brief smile and take my seat. The teacher starts telling us about the assignment for this term, we have to write a poem and present in in front of the class. I hear moans coming from the other students but truth is I like poetry. This will be fun.
The lesson ends and we all get up to leave. When I am heading out the door I bump into someone, I look up and it's Tyler. "Sorry, you go first" he says making a pathway for me to get out. "Thanks" I say and head out the door, my friends exchange looks but I I gore them. He was just being friendly. Right?
----------
I can see trees, lots and lots of trees, I must be in a forest! What am I doing in a forest? I can see a figure among the darkness, the figure is coming closer, I think it's male, I am scared but curious. As the figure gets closer I can see his feature better, is that who I think it is? Is that Tyler?

I wake up,
Was I just dreaming about Tyler?! Why would I be dreaming about Tyler?!
-----------
It's Tuesday and I arrive in English after lunch, we are working on the poem for our assignment. I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn around to see Tyler. "Can I borrow a pen?" He asks I nod and rummage around in my pencil case to find my spare. Why am I so nervous? He is so intimidating. I find it and turn to give it to him my hand is shaking. I drop the pen when giving it to him. I'm a clutz! I bend to pick it up not realising that he is too our hands meet at the pen. I gasp when our skin meets I feel electric shocks throughout my body. What is this?! Our eyes meet and he looks at my like he has just realised something. He gets up and leaves the room, people turn to look at me I just shrug. What was that about?

-:-:-:--:-:-:-:-:-:-

He realises what this is, it's the bond that he has been waiting for his entire life...
She's his mate...