9. The Ball: Part 2

Tyler searches around the room, I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, what if this wolf is here to hurt me or my family or even Tyler??

I hear Tyler hiss though his teeth, he knew who it is, I don't even bother to read his mind. "Who is it?" I whisper.

He glances at me his eyes showing no signs of awareness. "My father" he hisses.

My stomach flips when I hear this, he has alerted tried to kill me before, now he's trying again but this time it will be worse because he will be more angry and last time Tyler tried to defend me he ended up scratching me which hurt like hell! This night wasn't going to end well after all...

"Tyler we should leave" I whisper but Tyler shakes his head. "No I'm going to kill him" he hisses. "Oh god no Tyler not now this isn't the right time nor place!" I hesitate. "It doesn't matter he deserves to die!" He replies and stand up to find his father, I know I have to stop him but how do i stop him?!

I need to find my mother or my brother, they'll know what to do. The only thing that is bothering me is that if they get involved they could get hurt or even worse they COUKD get killed, a bit of a warewolf can kill a vampire, great...

I've lost Tyler and I can see my brother Kaden in the distance. "Kaden?" I say as I approach him. "Yeah what's wrong?" He asks already knowing something not right. "There's another warewolf here and he had he tried to kill me once and now he will try to kill me again what do i do??!!" I panic.

"I'll alert out mother and I'll alert the security, where is he?" He asks.

"I have no idea Tyler went to find him"

"Okay don't worry Katrina I won't let anyone hurt you and neither will Tyler"

Where is Tyler did he kill his father already? Did his father kill him?! I try to sniff out Tyler but I have no luck I guess my powers sent sting about how as I'm not fully a warewolf.

I mind link him instead. "Where are you Tyler Kadens alerted my mother and security?" I ask.

I wait for a response but there's no response...

I try again "Tyler where are you??!".

I wait but yet again there is no response. I try not to panic surely I who'd feel if something awful happened to him. I decide to go to the bathroom while I wait for him to respond, there's probably just a delay...

I go into the bathroom, once I'm finally wash my hands I see my reflection in the mirror, I really do love this dress I've always liked the colour red.

I look down to pump the soap from the soap dispenser. I turn on the tap and wash the soap of from my hands.

I should check my makeup I look back at the mirror and gasp.

Not because my makeup is bad...

Not because my hair is messy...

And Not because I look tired...

But because there's a very scary looking Tyler's dad standing right behind me..

I whip around to see Tyler's dad glaring at me.

"h-how did y-you get In h-here?" I stutter.

"I walked" he growls.

"w-where's Tyler?" I ask panicked,mine didn't kill him did he?!

"Oh Tyler's busy right now but I'm here" he replies with a grin.

"Excuse m-me?" I ask afraid of his reply.

"You look so much like my mate, she's dead now though and soon you will be" he smirks.

"I d-don't understand w-why you hate m-me so much?" I whisper.

"I don't hate you, I just want you gone but before I take care of that I want you to do something for me"

"w-what?" I ask.

"Well you see sweetie, I'm expecting Tyler be be mad when I kill his mate and that will be great but he would be even madder if he found out I slept with his mate before I killed her so you get what I'm saying, right?"

"w-what the hell?" I hiss. "I'm not sleeping with you!"

"Well then I guess I'm just going to have to kill that pretty little mother of yours then" he says.

"WHAT? You can't!"

"You know I very well can!" He reminds me.

"Can't you just kill me and not hurt any of them?"

"Oh I can kill you but first I want you to sleep with me"

"But I don't want to sleep with you!"

"Did I say you had a choice?" He snickers.

"Okay fine" I whisper

"Good girl" he moves closer to me and caresses my face "God you look just like her" he whispers.

I smile and he smirks back, "you ready?" He asks and I nod. "Turn around so I can unzip this dress" he whispers in my ear. I begin to turn around and then I knee him in his 'special place'.

He collapses in pain. I decide that this is my chance to run I turn to belt out the door but I immediately get up and slams me against the wall. "Not so fast sweetie!" He hisses and whimper in pain, I'm pretty sure the back of my head is bleeding as he slammed my head into the wall.

He once again slams me into the wall and my vision becomes blurry and then starts to fade.

"Goodbye sweetie" are the last words I hear and I don't know what happened after that, I'm kind of glad I don't to be honest...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Final chapter next......

Hope you enjoyed this one :)