Chapter 1

It was about to be midnight and tomorrow was a school day and I had just finished writing in my diary. My diary was my lifeline, I wrote all my deepest secrets in it. I quickly changed to my pajyamas n fell asleep.

--------------------
I was woken up from my sweet slumber by my alarm, I got up n rushed into the washroom. Had a long, warm shower to wash off my sleep and brushed my teeth. I wore black skinny jeans and a white tank top with black belles. I walked down to greet my family good morning. My family included my parents and my brother and sister, Reece was our elder brother and Aria and I are twins. Reece was 2 years older to us and a hot,overprotective and loving brother. Due to his liking in football,he had great muscles and abs and was one of the popular people in our school and most of the girls fell for him. Aria and I were similar, we were tall and thin. We had a good fashion sense and were quite popular along with our group of friends. We were currently in high school. Aria was a very creative person and loved art whereas I loved science and always topped the grade. Currently I was holding the highest GPA in our grade.
I grabbed my phone and bag and went down
"Good morning everyone!" I said as I walked down the flight of stairs of my house.
"Good morning Chloe..." my mum n dad wished from the dining room.
"Good morning sis...!" Aria and Reece shouted in unison, as mentioned before they are my brother and sister.
We all sat on the dining table and finished our breakfast. As soon as we finished our breakfast Reece, Aria and I wished our parents a safe trip and good bye as they Were traveling out of town for a business trip.
We were quite used to staying alone as they were usually out of town due to some work.  We walked outside to my brothers black jaguar gifted to him on his 17 Birthday. We usually went to school with him but if he had football practice, we would take our car which was a silver Mercedes.
~
The ride to school was a 5 minute drive. We drove in silence except for the music going on. As soon as we reached school, my sister and I popped out of the car and hugged Reece good bye and walked inside school.
We met our best friends Skylar, Carter and Dennis at our usual spot. Skylar was fun loving and cute. She was kind of funky and loved music, she had a really nice voice and was in our school choirs. Carter was mischievous and was always upto some fun, he loved basketball and was on our school team. He had great muscles and looks and our grade girls fell for him but he was a player. He always tried new pranks on us.
Dennis was a quite boy and was good in his studies, he was into arts and was a really good artist. Everyone adored his work.
"Hey guys!" Aria screamed from beside me getting everyone look at us in the corridor. The students of Eastward High School where we studied were quite used to Arias excitement by now.
"Hey lovelies how was ur weekend?" Skylar asked as she ran towards us.
"Our parents were here this weekend so we just went for a family dinner" I replied while removing my books for my first period which was English and I loved that subject.
"This whole weekend of mine was not too great as I had too many practices as there's a game coming up soon....." Carter groaned as he looked quite tired.
"Bye guys see you'll at lunch, come on Dennis or else Mrs. Jefferson will kill us and will get detention" I said as soon as the bell rang and dragged Dennis.
We had a little conversation about his new paintings before we reached class. We took our usual seats and class started as our teacher entered.

Hey guys,
Please let me know how it was and whether I should continue or not....
This is my first book I'll be writing so sorry if there are a few grammatical errors....
Don't forget to comment and vote!
Diyax