Chapter 4

It was nearly the end of school and Tyler was eating my head and I really wanted to murder him right now.
"Oh come on Angel, why are you ignoring me, how can you ignore such a pretty face...?" He asked wriggling his eyebrows. God! How can someone be so cocky!?
"Tyler, I'm in no mood of fighting so get lost!" I practically shouted through the corridor.
"Fine doll, meet you at home" he said with a wink and everyone was staring at me and I could hear whispers traveling. Great! People think the nerd is a slut now. Tyler you owe me big time. While groaning in my head I banged into someone and mumbled a sorry and started to walk ahead but was stopped as he called me-
"Hey! Aren't you Chloe?"
"Um, yeah" I replied because I'm not famous and a very few people know me...
"Oh, hey I'm-" and before he could continue, I cut him-
"Drew, I know..."
"Oh well what's going on?" Someone said walking upto us. Oh it had to be Sawyer! Sawyer was a boy in my history class. He had this huge crush on me and followed me everywhere. He had asked me out numerous times before but I was just not interested but he yet kept on trying. I didn't want to be rude or anything but I just didn't feel the same for him and now he was getting on my nerves.
"Oh nothing I'm just talking to Drew, why?" I said simply as he glared at Drew. He knew I never spoke to boys, but hey it's not necessary I will never.....
"Lower your eyes buddy, I don't want to get into a fight right now. As you can see I'm in the middle of something." He said while he turned back to me.  This made Sawyer more angry.
"Well if u don't mind could we conversation" I asked while he put his hand into mine and intertwined our fingers to play along. Seeing this Sawyer made his hands into a tight fist. I could see his knuckles go a pale colour of white.
"Get away from her" he hissed.
"It's a free county bro, I can do what I want to." Drew replied calmly.
"Well she's my girlfriend..." Wtf!?
"Well that's not true Sawyer we're just friends" I replied. "We're gonna leave, have to be somewhere. " and I tugged and Drew's hand and we started walking in the opposite direction.
"I am sorry for what just happened it's ju-" I started blabbering not knowing what to say.
"Hey, it's fine. I must leave now I've to meet a few friends..."
"Alright, it was nice talking to you" I said with a smile.
" You too. Will catch up soon"
"Surely"
~*~
"Heyy! How was your day? I heard Drew spoke to you? Well you must have seen Sawyers face during math. He was bright red and was given detention because he snapped on the teacher. It was so hila-"