Chapter 2

~ Tony's pov ~

I woke up to someone shaking me. I groaned.

"Five more minutes, ma." I said.

"You wish I was your mother. I'm about to drag your ass out of bed." I heard Jaime say. I groaned and opened my eyes and saw that Mike wasn't in the bunk. I got out and closed the curtain.

"Why did you need to wake me?" I asked.

"We need to get to sound check." He said. I groaned and felt like I was gonna get sick. I ran into the bathroom and threw up and flushed the toilet and I rinsed my mouth out. "Alright, sunshine. Get changed and meet us backstage." He said. I flipped him off and went to get ready.

~

We were doing sound check and I could barely concentrate. Why? Well, I was thinking about Mike. I looked at him every now and again and I just couldn't stop.

"Alright, guys, stop." Vic said into the mic and then he walked over to me. "Dude, what's going on?" He asked. "Your playing is shit right now." He said.

"Gee thanks. Nothing, man. Erin broke up with me, that's it." I said. He sighed and nodded.

"Alright, let's take five." He said. I put my guitar down and I went and got a monster. I opened it and took a sip before I sat down on the stage. Vic sat beside me. "Why did Erin break up with you?" He asked

"She didn't say." I said. He nodded and got up and walked away. Mike sat beside me.

"What's wrong man?" He asked.

"Nothing, my head is just spinning." I said.

"I guess you shouldn't have drank so much." He joked. I laughed a little and took another sip. "So, how come you never told anyone?" He asked.

"I don't know, how come you never told anyone?" I asked.

"Because in high school, I had an experience with a guy and you know I thought things went swell, but you know he was doing it just for experimental reasons and then he told everyone after we had sex." He said looking down. "I really did like him." He said.

"I'm sorry." I said rubbing his arm.

"Now, what's the real reason you never said anything to anyone?" He asked.

"Well, I used to have a thing for Jaime and uh well, we hung out a lot before and he gave me mixed signals, so one day, I tried to kiss him and he rejected me and then he told people." I said. "I got kicked out of my parents house." I said.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"It's okay." I said.

"Is that why things between you and Jaime are a bit different?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and took the last sip of my monster. I tossed it out and stood up.

"Alright, guys. Let's get back to practice." Vic said. I grabbed my guitar and stood in my spot and we started practicing again.

~

It was after the show and we were all on the bus and currently drinking. I was sitting in the back lounge watching some movie with Jaime.

"Hey, Tony." He said.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"For what?" I asked kinda curious.

"For before, whenever I didn't want to kiss you and then told everyone you were gay. I know it's not true, you know the gay part..." He trailed off. I sighed.

"I actually am gay, Jaime." I said.

"Really?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah." I said and got up. "Listen, I'm gonna go sleep." I said and walked out to the bunks area and I heard crying coming from Mike's bunk. I opened his curtain. "Mike?" I asked. No response. He's asleep. I climbed in and shut the curtain and I rubbed his arm and he immediately started to calm down. I sighed and kissed his cheek. He turned to face me and he was still asleep and he cuddled up to me. I just held him close and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I MISS FREAKING WRITING FOR YOU GUYS, I DON'T GET ON AS MUCH...I AM SO SO SORRY. I LOVE MY LITTLE TURTLES OUT THERE. I'M PROBABLY GOING TO CONTINUE SOME OLD ASS STORIES I HAVE ON HERE THAT AREN'T DONE. ANYWHORE, I'M OUT GONNA GO WATCH SOME OF THE CLEVELAND SHOW AND UPDATE MORE STORIES <3. Comment 'turtles' in the comments if you missed me...I'm sure no one has.