Chapter One.

Christopher Maurice Brown
Chapmen Insane Asylum
Date: March 29, 2016

Christopher Maurice Brown Chapmen Insane AsylumDate: March 29, 2016

"Mr.Brown! " I got up and grabbed my case. Mr.O'Neill was standing by the door with the so called 'helpers'. He smiled a crooked smile at me. Bitch ass nigga. "Are you ready?" I looked down at my suitcase then looked back at him, with a blunt expression. He blinked mutiple times as if waiting for an answer. "Mhm." He nodded ad began walking, signalling the helpers to follow with me in their grasp. "Bitch." I mumbled.
I heard screaming and it sounded much familiar. I looked over and saw Jasmine getting held down by two 'helpers' she was crying also. Damn Jas ima miss you. I smiled in Hope's it helped her. She shook her head, and kept fighting till they called the nurse to come drug her. Soon, the screaming and loud sobbing stopped as Jas faded into sleep.

Me and the helpers, and Mr. O'Neill stepped out of the building, my eyes bruned from the bright sun, so i shielded my eyes with my hands. Who are we waiting for and what are we waiting for? I saw a women that looked familiar, she came closer smiling a big bright smile. "Christopher!" She yelled hugging me, i stood there stunned and shocked.
"Who are you?" I mummered, she let go and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Chris...its me your momma." I stood there unable to speak or even mummer a word. A little boy looked up at me smiling. "Hwi." He spoke waving. I kept staring at both of them flickering my eyes from left and right, the nurses didnt give me my dose before they released me. Dammit.

She released me out of the hug and wiped her face. "Can i just get the form please?"
The first helper nodded and went into the building. The women went to grabbed my suitcase, but i held it tighter and moved it away from her. "Move." I spoke coldly and loudly, which caused her, the little boy, and Mr. O'Neill to jump alittle. I walked to the building and leaned aginst the wall, opening my wallet and pulling out a cigerate then lights it, inhaling then exhaling. I watched as her and Mr. O'Neill talking quietly, prolly about a whisper. I rolled my eyes. Fuck both of them. I exhaled once again.

I heard a ding, and looked over and saw one of the helpers coming out with a clear bag and the release form. I sighed. I cant wait to leave this place, gosh.
The little boy ran up to me smiling. "Hwi! Hwi! Hwi!" I looked down and blew smoke in the kids face, he coughed and his eyes watered. "Oh geez kid, grow up and leave already." He pouted and ran to my so called 'Mother'. Im guessing he told her what happened, cause she looked at me and shook her head. I mugged her and inhaled some smoke. "Come on Christopher! Its time to go." I threw the cigrate down and then stepped on it, which caused it to die out. The women and then little boy began walking to a white honda. Mhm, nice. The women pressed a button on her key chain, and the trunk popped open. "Put your things in there." I nodded and did as was told, maybe because i didnt know her and i aint wanna upset her. Since i blew smoke in her kid face. I slammed the trunk down and went to the front and sat on the passenger side. I buckled up. And starred staright ahead not wanting to see her. I knew she was looking at me, i could see it from the corner of my left eye. "What." She sighed. "They gave me your meds sweetheart." I chuckled, "okay, good i dont care." She shook her head and started the car, then we were on our way.

What you all think?
Is chris the guy you all expected him to be?

#ChrisBreezyShit