004 (Forgot To Add)

Christopher

We all sat down at the dinner table, i finally decided to come inside.
Ive got to know everybody actually. They aight, but they aint all that too me. I sat next to Lala, mom sat wit John John, or J.J . I picked up my fork and was about to put it in my mouth. "Um son, we say prayer before we eat." I put the fork back down, and smirked at him. "Thank you."

"Okay, everyone, its time to say prayer." Mom clapped excited. We all held hand, well i only held Lala's im not anout to touch nobody else's hand. We closed our eyes, as 'momma' started saying prayer.

A

A

s soon as she finished i aint waste no time to dig in, im starving. Like a damn dog, i scoffed everything down. When I was done I looked up and saw everybody starring at me. "What?" I wiped my mouth, and drank my lemonade, and went into the living room. They always starring at me, like damn, what the fuck do they want.
I sat on the couch, and watched tv. Soon later, Ashani and Kalya came out. I think that were their name's.

"Hey Chris." They said smiling. Wassup with this family and all that smiling. "Aye." They sat on either side of me. "So your our cousin, remember when we use to dress you up as a girl." I rolled my eyes, trying to focus on the tv. "No, I don't and I dont want to so shut up, or get fucked up." Ashani spoke first. "You know your a real jack-ass." I laughed. "Yes Ashani, I'm pretty sure I know." She got up and left murmuring curse words.

I stood up smiling. "Tell 'momma' I'll be back tonight." With that i slammed the door, and made my way to my destination.

I entered the club and sat at the bar. I looked up on the stage, maybe ill sing tonight, get some bullshit off my chest. I walked up to the man, Regg. "Aye, I was wondering can I sing?" He nodded. "Sure man, what you singing?" I thought for a second. "Hmm, how about...With You a song by me." He smiled. "Great, lets go."

We walked up on the stage. "Hello, everybody can i have your attention." The crowed died down and turned to the stage. "We have this man right here, singing his own song! Give him some props yall." They clapped. "Ima let him take the stage." With that he walked off the stage, they dimmed the lights, and the music started.

As i finished, the crowd jumped to its feet and clapped and cheered. I smiled. "Thank you." I walked off the stage, happy.

Tbc....

Tell me how this chapter was. ✌ Short Chapter. I know, I'll do more next time.