Chapter Two

(MM) ⬇ Chris outfit

"chris!" I groaned and went back to sleep

"chris!" I groaned and went back to sleep. "Shut the fuck up!" I heard some' crash, and heavy feet on the stairs. Soon later, Ms. Harvey bursted in. "Boy you are in my house and you are my son! So why i call you, get your ass up and come see what i want!" I rolled over on my back. I chuckled. "Okay, Ms. Hoevey, if im tired i will sleep, if i dont wanna i dont have too, so stop with the bullshit." She throw a basketball at me, i popped up amd grabbed her by her neck. "Dont fucking touch me!." I quickly threw on a shirt and pants, and grabbed my wallet and my shoes, then ran out the house slamming the door.

I walked up the street observing. I put my cap on backwards, and lit up a cigerate, smoking it. Damn, why she have to come wake me up. I felt better at the Asylum, way better. I miss Jasmine man. Lowkey i was feeling her. The bad part of being out here is i dont know where the fuck im going and who these dumb ass people are. Hell i even for got where 'Momma' stayed. I looked up the street sign and saw it said 'Owen St. 1830' hm. I shrugged as i crossed the street looking both ways. I looked around at the small area, there were children playing and adults chatting, which was what you heard plus the beeping of the cars and machine's and shit. Yep, im definitely missing the Asylum now. It was quiet and peaceful for a nigga.

I walked in a small café called 'Starbucks'. I sat down at one of the tables and watched the television, i think was on was some kind of dumb ass cartoon. Bruh shake my head.
A waiters came up to me, she looked familiar also, okay i swear if one more person look familiar im going to scream.

She smiled at me. I just shook my head. "Im not buying anything." She frowned. "Tuff morning sir?" I huffed and looked up at. "Im not buying anything, i dont want to talk, so leave." She rolled her eyes and walked away. "Fucking finally." I slumped back and kept watching the cartoon, until a commerical came on. My time to leave. I got up and dusted my pants off and walked out the café.

I looked from side to side and saw a little guitar shop on the end of the street. I was walking just as two skaters skated by. I sighed angrily. "Watch the fuck out!" Several people stopped and starred at me. I put my hoodie on my head and made my way to the guitar shop.

As I walked in the door dinged. A old man looked up at me smiling. I head nodded him. And went to searching for the perfect guitar. I looked at bright ones, and pastel ones, the  dull ones. Damn, where is that perfect one. I stopped scanning as I saw it.

I

I

smiled. Just like the one i saw when i was a kid. "Looking at something you like son?" The old man said. "You've grow  up to look pretty god now Christopher." I whipped around and looked at him. "How in the hell do you know my name?!" He starred at me wide-eyed. "You dont remember me, you use to come here all the time when you were a child, and just stare the guitars all day." I blinked. "Mr. Bradley?" He smiled, "im the flesh." I nodded then looked at the guitar again. "Can i buy this?" He walked off from behind the cash-register. "I'll do you one better, you can have it for free." I smiled showing my teeth and dimples. "Thanks." He nodded. "My pleasure."

I threw the guitar on my back, and held it by the strap. And handed Mr. Bradley a hundred. "Now its my pleasure." I walked out of the shop, and looked around and saw a art store across the street, smiling i walked across the street looking both ways again.
I walked in and looked at all the famous paintings, and basic paintings. I grabbed paint brushes, art supplies, and colors, and walked up to the register. "Here you go." The women looked up and took the paintings and scanned them, then grabbed the !oney out my hand. "Garasias." I nodded. "Vanminos." She looked at me weird. I had no idea what she or i said. I guess that explained the crazy facial expression. I grabned the baggy, and walked out of the small shop. Then, headed to a motel.

#ArtAndMusic
#BreezyTalented

#BreezyNationThough!

Wht yall think?