Chapter 5

Christopher

I just got some fucked up news though, im attending High School, I'll be with Lala, but still a nigga aint really fit too be in the same room, with childish ass kids

I just got some fucked up news though, im attending High School, I'll be with Lala, but still a nigga aint really fit too be in the same room, with childish ass kids. Or whatever they tryna be. Ms. Bradley tripping more than usual forreal. But the good news is she got me a phone, and a car. The only good thing about this lady is that she's rich. Im setting up Instagram right now. I dont even know what too do, ill just read.

J.J walked in my room and starred at me. I looked up. "What J.J." "Why you so mean Chris." I chuckled and shrugged. "I guess I don't like kids." He stayed quiet. "Is that all you wanted?" I said putting my phone down, locking it. "I guess." "Well, you can leave now." He nodded and walked out. "And J.J." He turned smiling. "Close my door." He frowned, bur closed the door anyways.

I put my iPhone in my pocket, and picked up my sketch book. What i  going to draw, i looked around. Maybe I'll draw myself for a change.

I finished a few minutes later

I finished a few minutes later. I smiled looking at my drawing, self portrait shit right here. My stomach growled. "Fuck." I looked around my room, and grabbed my subway sandwhich I got yesterday and examined it. It looks good enough. I bite it a few times, then put it back down. My bedroom door opened, and Ms. Bradley walked in.

I huffed. "What now?" She rolled her eyes. Watch I yank them bitches out your socket hoe. I smiled thinking, a thousand ways to kill her. "Chris! Are you even listening?" I snapped out of my dangerous thoughts. "Nope, I really wasn't." She sighed. "I said I'm going to drop J.J off at his friend's house, then I'm going to work. I get off at 6 p.m. So I need you to go pick up J.J." She says handing me a sticky note with a number and then she handed me 500 dollars. "And don't hurt my son." I glared. "The good news is I don't want to hurt him now, I want to hurt you." She glared back, "Just do what I told you Christopher."

With that she walked out of my room, I watched her walk down the hallway. Her ass look good in them work clothes, maybe ill fuck her before I kill her. I smirked and closed my door. I layed down in my bed, till I heard her car pull out the driveway. I got up, and walked out my room. Where the hell are my pills, I'll check in her bathroom first. She had them after all. I searched in the cabinet. Nope, not here. I left her bathroom and looked in her nightstand, nope. Wait! I looked again and saw a vibrator. Damn, she look like she needed it anyways.

I closed it and looked in her dresser drawer, nah, only perfume, hair brushes, and lipsticks. I closed it and looked under her bed. Damn, nothing but heels.  I turned and looked at the closet. Bingo. I got up, amd walked over to her walk-in closet. I searched the clothes, I think this is dumb, but you never know with that women. I stood on the seat and looked on the shelf, I spotted a brown box, and grabbed it. I jumped down and sat on seat looked in the box. I opened it and found letters. What she got all these letters for?

I opened a letter.

Dear Jasmine,

I haven't been feeling well lately, it might be late to get Christopher from the Asylum. From a sister to a sister, can you do me this favor, and get him for me? Make him feel at home and like he has a mother. Me im not stable to have a child to watch on my own. I need you to do me this favor Jass. Please, pretend like your his mother for me and love him. Ill come to you as soon as I can honestly, say hi to the family for me please. And tell Chris i said i love him very much.

                                                                                                Sincerly, Yours Truly
                                                                                         Your Dearest Sister, Joyce Hawkins.

I sat there with ny mouth open, not able to speak. I shook my head and folded the letter back at put it back, in the box, not wanting to read another letter. I knew she wasn't my mom. But this letter was two days before  I git out of the Asylum. Shes alive! I smiled, and walked out the closet, closing the door back. I have to look for my mom, I have to tell her I love her too. I grabbed my backpack and stuffed it with a flashlight, some batteries, I grabbed my bape hat, and my gun. Yes, i have a gun. Just incase. And put it in my back pack, taking the bullets out. I looked around and grabbed my charger. I took my phone out my pocket and checked how much juice I have 100%. Okay, im good. I closed my door, and then walked back inside, I quickly grabbed the 500$. "Akmost forgot you." I took my shoe off and put it in my shoe. Good idea right? I know.

I walked in the kitchen and stuffed my duffel bag with food, well junk food, and two apples. I ran around the house, looking for a sleeping bag, I looked in the hall closet and pulled one out, then stuffed it in my duffel bag. I grabbed the keys to my Blue Lamborghini. Ion got a license, but that don't mean I cant drive. I unlocked the car and through my stuff inside. I jumped in and started it. Good engine. I backed out of the drive way, and drove off. The only thing I got on my mind right now, is finding my mom.

Bruh! How yall feeling about this Chapter?!

#IfItAintDangerousAndFunnyItAintMe

P. S Ms. Bradley Is 33, and Chris Is Like .....18 with a bunch of tattoo's.