The stalker squad

Outfits of the chapter

Camryn: Black tube top, mint high waisted shorts, and black knee high sandals. Hair: down wavy with mint color headband

Skylar: Pink pollo shirt, regular Jean capris, and pink converse. Hair: two buns with a black head band

*Camryn pov*

I woke up to Jacob laying on top of me. I take a nap and wake up to this -.-

I got my phone and saw that it was 1:30. I only slept for a hour. 

I let out a sigh and tried to move Jacob but he wouldn't budge. "You know I'm not asleep right?" He said, opening one of his eyes. Literally I could not focus on what he was saying. Jacob is just so freakin sexy when he is tired. 

I bit my lip because obviously I was getting turned on, but I can't let that get to me! Got to do something else .-.

Jacob got off me and plopped down right beside me. I turned towards him and he pulled me closer to him. "So what are we doing today?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"How about we-" before he could finish his sentence, the doorbell ring. Damn it!

Jacob let out a loud groan and dragged himself to the door. "Mark! Sky!" I got up when I heard Jacob yell their names. I haven't seen Mark in a whole week! 

I ran downstairs to see Mark and Skylar on the living room couch. They had serious looks on their faces. Obviously Jacob didn't notice because he kept going on with his business. "So you guys know what we should do today?" Jacob said, jumping onto the couch, clueless that something bad happened.

"Oh yea I got something we should do." Sky said holding up a piece of paper. Me and Jacob looked at them confused. "There is more than one person in this "stalking squad"....." Mark half explained the problem. 

I grabbed the paper from Skylar and saw it was a note from someone from... Virginia....

"This must be a mistake....." I thought out loud. These people are completely obsessed with Jacob and will do anything to have him.

But the thing that really scared me was the line I just read.....

'We'll be waiting for you guys in Virginia. We will have Jacob's love. Even if we have to kill for him.'

These kids are freakin physco killers!!!

I quickly crumbled up the piece of paper and threw it on the other side of the room.

"We can't go to Virginia." I plead to them. They all had worried looks on their faces.

"I mean.... Obviously they know our every move..." Mark said, assuming he is agreeing with me. "You guys, we can't let these letters get to us. I don't think kids are going to kill for some guy who was famous/ still is famous. They try anything on us then we can go to police until they do something." Sky said. Didn't sound like she was going to give up the only chance she will be able to see where I live.

Well I got two days to prepare for the worst.....

A/n

YAS Jambreya movement is rapidly spreading XD 

McDonalds with chorus fam was so much fun today!!!! But no chorus fam will replace the one I had at Grovetown <3

OFFICIALLY ADDED TO MY "DREAM FAM"

TWAIMZ: BBBYYYY/ LLAMA QUEEN

CAMRYN: WEIRDO/ WIFI SISTA

(Want to be added? Show me you deserve to be in it)

okay yea... And remember to go follow Camryn_and_Ambreya!!!!