Jacob gets jumped!?!!

*Camryn pov*

Of course I told Sky and Lilac what happened yesterday when we left the Starbucks. Why wouldn't I?

"Not fairrrrrrr!!!! Jacob goes all out for you!" Sky whined, crossing her arms. I rolled my eyes. "Hey at least you got a boyfriend." Lilac said sounding a little annoyed. What's up with her?

"I CANT BELIEVE THIS MARK!" Jacob came in yelling with Mark right behind him. They obviously didn't see us because they walked right pass us and upstairs. 

"What the fudge was that about?" Sky asked. Me and lilac shrugged our shoulders. 

*Jacob pov*

"Are you out of your mind!?!?" I lowered my voice because the girls were downstairs. "It's not my fault they are playing games with my feelings!" Mark tried to say. "MARK you went out with Lilac then KISS MY GIRLFRIEND then date another one of Camryn's cousins, THEN like your ex again??!! You're sounding like a f*boi more and more!" I complained. 

Mark has crossed the line. "Which one do you actually love Mark?? We aren't 13 year olds anymore." I said. I didn't even wait for an answer. I just ran out the room and out the door once again.

*outside* 

My mind is going crazy right now. I got those crazy notes I've been getting and now Mark and his some what feelings. I should just expect the worst now.

But I didn't know it would be this early....

"Jacob!" I heard someone yell my name. I turned around and saw a boy that looked like Shawn Mendes. "Uh who are you exactly?" I said turning completely around. "It's me, Tyler." He said stopping right in front of me.

My eyes widened when I finally remember who he was. "You were the one that always hung out with Lilac, and you had a crush on Camryn!" I said, a smile forming across my face. Good to see people from highschool and middle school.

"Yupp and I still do" he said. I looked at him confused. "Why are you bringing this up now....?" I asked him backing up a little only for him to move up. "That same day you asked out Camryn, I was going to ask her out!" He said giving me a push to where I sort of stumbled over. "Tyler chill!" I said. What the heck is wrong with him?

"Oh I'll chill all right. After I beat your a**" Tyler said. He punch me right in my right cheek. I was shocked at first but then I know what this boy wants. He wants a beaten. 

I spit out some blood and gave him a death glare. "If it's a fight you want, I'll give you one." I said, tackling him down to the ground. I punched him a few times before he flipped me over and started to punch me. "How do you like the taste of your blood?" Tyler said still punching me. I was losing my sight and was becoming weak. I need to get back on top....

"STOPPPP TYLERRR!!!" I heard Camryn. No what is she doing here? 

*Camryn pov*

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "Oh Camryn." Tyler said acting like nothing happened. He got off of Jacob and Jacob still didn't try to move. Tears were filling my eyes and anger was flowing through my body. "What the f*** Tyler!" I ran over to him and push him. 

"What? He needed to be taught a lesson for messin with my girl." Tyler said. I looked at him with a terrified look then back at Jacob. One of his eyes were swollen and his cheek was swollen too. Blood was all over his face. Tyler does do boxing.... 

"We need to get you to the hospital!" I said trying to pick him up. 

"I'm fine, just take me home." Jacob pleaded. "No Jacob to the hospital okay?" I said. I waited for an answer but no answer.

 "Jacob?"

A/n

Dang... What is life after this chapter?

This picture is life!!!! (Okay I'm done)

MILESTONES STARTED TODAY AND I THINK I DID PRETTY GOOD!!! But after them, I was knocked out XD sleeping was life at that moment lol

WHO ELSE TESTING?