Jacob lost his memory?

*Camryn pov*

I just looked at Jacob confused. What does he mean what am I doing?!

"Cam? Are you okay?" Jacob asked me. "Uh what do you mean Jacob?" I asked him not answering his question. "You just kissed me...." He said turning very red. "Jacob, we are dating!! You know that right?" I said about to freak out. "Uh..." Jacob said. 

What am I hearing...?

*Jacob pov*

I am super red and I know it.  Cam is saying all this stuff about us dating, making me feel super embarrassed. 

Then all of a sudden, Camryn hugged me and started to cry. I gasp at hearing her cry. She kept on holding me, her grip getting tighter. "Jacob, you know I love you." She whispered in my ear in the middle of sobs. 

I didn't say anything at first. "Jacob?" She said letting go. Her eyes were red from crying. I sat up and and wiped her tears away. "Camryn, I don't remember anything that happened but I do love you too."  I said for I did always had a huge crush on her. 

Her eyes widened and she quickly crushed her lips on mine. "Wait, wait" I said before it had got heated. I mean we are in a hospital. "Wait Jacob, so you don't remember anything from when?" Camryn asked me. "Um... When we broke up the first time...." I said.

*camryn pov*

Wow... I don't even remember when we broke up the first time... "So you thought we were done?" I asked him. Jacob shook his head. I rolled my eyes. "Jacob, why?" I said with a small laugh. He just shrugged his shoulders. 

"You weirdo." I said messing with his hair. He whacked me away. "Oh leave me alone." He said.

A/n

I really lied yesterday..... update in 10 hours.... more like freakin 16 hours.

I'm so tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been watching ID all day. (Weirdo I know) lol