Chapter 2: Taehyung

(Not Edited)

~\\Eun-Kyung's P.O.V//~

"Leaving, Young Mistress?" My butler asks a bit concerned.

"Yes, I'll be leaving for a small walk in the park." I answer fixing my hair a bit.

"Would you like for me to get the vehicle ready, young mistr-"

"No need, ill be walking there." I cut him off. Before heading out I give out a small wave and head out the door.

It takes me about 3 minutes to walk all the way to the gate.(why does our mansion have to be so huge?) Once I get there I give another small wave this time signaling the securities to open the gate for me.

They nod and open the gates, I walk out and make my way to the park.

When I get there I spot a bunch of families either having picnics or small walks like myself.

I frown at the sight of all the families. But there was one that caught my attention the most. A small family. Two parents and one child, a little girl. Who laughed with happiness. Seeing the little girl made me think back to how happy we used to be. Until my eomeoni died of course.

How sad.

I shake my head a bit to snap back into reality and notice the small family staring at me worriedly.

They probably noticed me getting all sad and depressed.

I shrug my shoulders a bit and head to the nearest swing and sit on it.

After being there for about an hour and a half, I get up and leave the park. On my way out someone(who seems to be running) bumps into me making me and the person collapse on top of each other on the ground.

"Tch, can you like get off me now!" I half yell trying to get the strong figure off of me.

"Ah sorry noona!" A deep voice voice speaks. Quickly trying to get off of me but only ends up failing and landing back on top of me again. I feel soft breaths on my neck. I open one eye and see a blushing boy, who looks like he's around my age.

"Sorry noona!" The still blushing boy says again but quickly.

"dodaeche mueos-i (Whatever), just get off of me already!" I roll my eyes while trying to get him off.

And why does he keep calling me noona? I mean he doesn't even know me so yeah I'm 90% sure he's probably older than me due to his really deep voice. But whatever. If he's younger than me then, well, wow. Puberty got this boy good.

"A-ah Sorry again." The boy gets up and offers me a hand. I just roll my eyes and gently slap his hand away.

"Its fine, just watch where your going next time-."

"Taehyung." He says smiling sweetly while I just roll my eyes again. Like I mean, when did I ask your name? But okay?! Sure! Why not?!

"And who are you?" He asks.

"Eun-Kyung, Lee Eun-Kyung." I answer plainly which makes his smile brighter.

How can a dude do that?

I mean isn't that kinda gay?

But whatever.

"Well I gotta go soooo-bye!" I say running off to my house.

Once I'm a couple of blocks away from the park I turn around just to make sure he wasn't following me home.

And good he isn't.

Once I get to the gates of the mansion I give out a small wave, telling them to open the gate which they do.

I walk a bit getting closer and closer to the house door. Getting my key out I unlock the door and step inside the house only to be startled by my abeoji who seemed to be heading to our large dinning room.

Just to let you know now that every single room is huge!

"Where were you and why are you so late?" He asks.

Since when does he care?

But whatever.

I quickly look down at my watch.

8:34 p.m.

Wow!

I really did spend a lot of time at the park didn't I?

I probably just got late because of that dude that bumped into me on the way home. Whats his name again?

Oh well I guess I forgot.

I look up from my watch and give him an emotionless look.

"I was at the park." I answer plainly making my way to the stairs.

"Doing what may i ask?"

"Just....walking around...."

"Well it doesn't matter anymore. now, come join me for dinner."

Already half way up the stairs, I turn around and raise and eyebrow at him.

"Well hurry! Or I'll change my mind!" He says a bit impatient

I'm 95% sure that him eating dinner with me isn't because he wants to but because he probably just what's to talk to me about things.

I take a seat in front of him in our long dinning table and wait for the maids to arrive at the dinning table with our food.

After a minute or two they bring out dish and we dig in.

"So...." I start out trying to clear the awkward silence that had surrounded the whole dinning room.

"Eat first and then I'll talk to you." He says plainly eating his food.

And there it goes.

See!

I Told you.

Later after about a few minutes of eating we finally finish.

But before he decides to talk to me the awkward silence just decides to roam around the room.....

Again.

"So..." I say trying to get rid of the awkward silence, and get him to just tell me so I can go to my room and sleep.

"Eun-Kyung tomorrow you start school, and I hope your ready for your first day." He says plainly as always.

"Yes abeoji, I'm ready for it. Is that all your wanted to tell me?" I ask calmly but still annoyed.

"No, its not all I wanted to tell you. But what I wanted to tell you is that I believe your future husband attends the same school that you will as well." He says

"O-ohh..." I stutter out before continuing "well if that's all then... may I be excused?" I ask earning a small nod from him meaning that I can go to my room and sleep or whatever.

"Thank you and goodnight...abeoji."

I mumble the last part but I'm guessing he probably heard me.

I make my way upstairs and into my room. I open my bedroom door and lay down on my bed.

I close my eyes.

And Wait for sleep to consume me.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Whats up hoes? Just kidding just kidding. Again i got nun else to say but i hope you enjoyed this chapter and well....

BYE~ BYE~

~CHOW~

~❤💋BRIDNEY OUT💋❤~