Chapter 4: 'Getting To Know Each Other'

(Not Edited)

~\\Eun-Kyung's P.O.V//~

(Tuesday)

I roll my eyes, "You already know my name so there's no need to ask."

"Yes, but it doesn't hurt to ask right?"

I sigh, "Whatever."

"How about you eat lunch with me and my friends?"

I roll eyes,"You mean the little group your in called EXO? Yes I've heard you being in it. Its kinda a ridiculous name if you ask me. So random. What does EXO even mean? Is it suppose to stand for something? I've also heard of a group called BTS. God I had just started school and I'm already hearing people fangirling."

"Ding-Ding your right! I am in a group called EXO!" He smiles "You also ask a lot of questions."

"Not really only when it comes to stupid stuff."

"Well aren't you the feisty type.", He grins "I like feisty."

"And I like quiet people so do me a favor and shut up."

He holds a hand up to his chest placing it near his heart as if acting hurt, "Your Mean"
I give him an annoyed look, "And your annoying."

Taehyung, who had been listen to the conversation quietly chuckles at my response.

"Well then, two can play at that." He smirks and walks away.

"Finally! Ugh he was starting to get on my nerves." I mumble earning another chuckle from Taehyung. I turn to look at him and give him a cold stare and walk away.

"Wait! Noo-"he calls out and tries to catch up with me but I made a run for it and lost him.

Since its already Recess I head to the large deserted courtyard and take a seat on a table under a large tree.

I let out a sigh, "Mistress here is your lunch." I flinch hearing my butler speak besides me handing me a home made hamburger steak bento.

Placing it in front of me

Placing it in front of me. I mumble a thank you and begin to eat my food quietly.

(A/N: I don't know much about Korean foods and stuff but I'm working on it😉 so bare with me.)

Suddenly Taehyung sat in front of me. Great just great, I thought. "Hey Noona mind if I sit here and eat lunch with you?" He asked. "

"You already are." I said and continued eating ignoring him talking. I feel someone sit next to me, I look up and see Baekhyun sitting in my right. "Hey Eung-Kyung. Are you Jamaican? Because Jamaican me crazy!" "No, I'm Finnish. Finnish with this conversation!" I say getting up and walking away. As I walked away I could hear Taehyung laughing and I also noticed the other members of EXO laughing too. I ignored them and walked to my next class, history.

The bell rang and I sat on my seat which was unfortunately next to Taehyung. "You really put Baekhyun in ridiculous out there, something nobody has ever done since EXO are like the Kingas of the school." Said Taehyung as he was sitting down. "You're really impressing Noona, I wonder what else you have up your sleeve." He asks curiously.

Oh trust me you don't know what I have up my sleeve, I thought but didn't say anything and ignored him.

Time passed, periods ended, and it was finally time to go home.

I walk out of the school doors, my butler following behind holding my book bag. We wait outside the school gates for my limo to arrive.

But for some reason it hasn't yet? That's odd.

"Noona! Noona!" Someone yells. Curiosity taking over me making my stupid self turns up to look at the person yelling only to see Taehyung running towards me.

Great, just great.

"What?", I ask annoyed

He smiles, "Can I walk you home?"

"No."

"Please~!" He says cutely

"You should go with your friend young mistress. The limo won't be able to pick us up because of the traffic we are having today. Don't worry about me. I actually need to do some quick errands on the way back home." My butler says

I stare at him in shock.

Umm excuse me? We are not friends.

"Take good care of her. Walk home safely!" My butler says before running off to who knows where.

I send him a glare, turn to Taehyung, and sigh.

"I guess I'm walking home with you today."

"Yay!" He yells excitedly, then grabbing into my hand he pulls me away from the school gates.

Walking quietly on the sidewalk, Side by side, our shoulders gently bumping into each other from time to time.

Well this is kinda awkward

Suddenly Taehyung speaks
"Let's get to know each other better Noona." "But what if I don't want to know anything about you." I say back to him. "Well too bad because we have a long way to get to our houses so you are stuck with me and I want to talk about our lives." He says with a smile on his face. I just roll my eyes. "If you keep rolling your eyes they're gonna roll out of your face," He says smiling.

I let out an annoyed chuckle

"So tell me about yourself."

"I rather not, there's nothing interesting going on in my life."

"Come on! There must be something interesting going on!"

"Well there's nothing really besides me being a rich girl, whose father owns a huge company that right now is having problems." I say with boredom. "What about you?"

"My family also has a company and they though that At this age it would be a good age to learn about it and have an arranged marriage and they also want me to have kids in the future but I don't even know the person I'm gonna get married to yet." He said looking down sadly. Weird, I though I also have an arranged married but it probably ISN'T going to be HIM.

I hope not.

"Ohh..." I say quietly

He looks at me, "wait didn't you say your fathers company is having problems? Would he need you to get into an arrange-"

I cut him off, "oh look were here at my house!" I say, I turn around to thank him quickly and run inside my house. Quickly closing the front door I run upstairs to my room, close the door, drop my book bag, and once my head hits the pillow I drift off to sleep.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

So how was it? Hope it was good and we'll I once again got nothing to say so BYE~