Chapter 3: My First Day Of Public School

(Not Edited)

~\\Eun-Kyung's P.O.V//~

(5:00 a.m.)

"Young Mistress! Its time for you to get ready for your first day of public school!" My maid half yells knocking a bit louder than before. I take my pillow and place it on the sides of my head (where my ear is) to avoid her annoying calls.

"I'm coming inside young mistress!" She half yells again.

What is she doing? waking me up so early for school? I'm suppose to wake up like at 6:00 a.m. not at 5:00 I mean school starts at 8:00 so then why? But then I remember that I'm one of those rich kids so I have to be like a role model for other people, also I have to look good and presentable.

Slowly I hear the door nob wiggle a little, unlock, and open slowly. I hear footsteps come around my bed which was part of my maids routine Which is to wake me up and pull the curtains aside. Which apparently is the only thing that can wake me up. The annoying sun.

But yeah she opens the curtains earning a loud groan to come from my mouth.

"Young mistress, I have brought your uniform." She says before continuing "where should I put it?" She asks

I sit up on my bed squinting my eyes and rubbing them before answering "just leave it on my bed" I answer.

"Young mistress, should i get your shower ready?" My maid asks

"Yes, please do." I answer and after 2 minutes the shower is ready.

Already adjusted to the light, I get up, and walk to my bathroom taking my clothes (uniform and undergarments) to the bathroom with me.

Quickly stripping off my clothes I get inside the shower. About 10 minutes later I'm done with my shower.

And yeah I take long showers, and it doesn't matter cause I woke up really early anyways so if I wanted to I could just spend and hour showering, but nah I'm okay.

I put my undergarments following with my uniform, black knee high socks, and black flats.

I brush my teeth and then brush my hair.

I apply little make up, just Eyeliner and mascara.I look at myself on my mirror.

Is it me or is this skirt too short?

Mhmmm whatever, I'll just let it slide for now.

Though, I do hope that I don't get raped or molest on the way to and back from school.

Oh wait that's not happening cause I can't go by myself which is one of 'appas' rules. I can't go out on my own without taking someone with me, though yesterday was the first time I had decided to go out on my own. So I'm guessing he just decided to ignore it since I had never broken one of his 'rules' before.

I make my way down stairs and into the dinning room for my breakfast.

When I take a seat at the table my maid comes in with my food.

"Young Mistress, Master won't be-" my maid speaks but gets cut off by me " Master won't be joining me today, yeah I know" I mock before muttering a "He never joins me" before quietly eating.

Once I'm done I grab my book bag and head out the door.

John, my personal butler, opens the car door for me as my driver is waiting for me in the car.

When I get inside my butler closes the door for me and I can see him going around to the other side of the car.

What is he doing?