Chapter 6: Cute Locker

(Not Edited)

~\\Eun-Kyung's P.O.V//~

-Next Day- (Thursday)

"Young Mistress!"

"Young Mistress?!"

"Young Mistress?"

"Are you awake young mistress?"

-.- now I am -.-

I let out a small groan and get up "Ne, what is it?" I ask rubbing my eyes

"There's school today young mistress." One of my maids says

I sigh and nod forgetting that they were all outside my door

"Ah yes....I forgot" I say tiredly earning quiet giggles from my maids.

Today's Thursday, and tomorrow will be Friday- you can do this Eun-Kyung just today and tomorrow and it'll be the weekend.

I could hear the footsteps of my maids leave

"Young mistress shall we come in?"

Well I guess not all of them left

"Ah Ne, get the shower ready and my uniform."

"Yes mistress."

The door opens as two maids walk in and do as told.

Seconds later and they tell me the shower and my uniforms are ready, I nod and say a small 'thank you' before walking into my large bathroom.

I brush my teeth and take a shower. When I'm done showering and drying my body I change into my uniform and begin to blow dry my hair.

Once I'm done with all of that I head to the dinning room for breakfast.

---

"Ill come later to pick you up from school young miss." my chauffeur says as he opens the door for me as I nod and thank him

I step out of the vehicle and with my butler following behind, i make my way to my locker.

Placing my books, notebooks, and textbooks inside neatly organized I take a look at my locker and look inside.

Empty.

Its empty.

As I preferred it to be.

I take a step back and look at the student that had the locker next to me. It was a girl, and she was taking out what looked like a math texbook.

While she was doing this I took the advantage to take a quick peek of the inside of her locker.

It was pink, full of small cute stuff animals and drawings of animated characters and animals. Which was giving it this bubbly cute vibe.

I felt a bit odd that people have such styles and would also take the time to decorade there lockers with such ways. I mean do you have to decorate it? If not then good cause I rather have mine plain and simple.

I take a look at the owner and can kinda tell what kinda person she is. Creamy pale skin, long pastel pink hair with a fringe, and she was obviously wearing the school uniform. She was about an inch shorter than me. She had a cute pink heart sticker on her right cheek. As for any makeup...mhm...she seems to be wearing pink lip gloss which made her look even cuter.

"Hi~"

Huh?

Ohhhhh

Is she.......talking to me?

I look away from the locker and look at her. She smiles cutely and waits for me to respond.

"Hello."

"Is there anything you need?"
She asks still with the same smile

"P-Pardon?"

"Is there anything you need?" She repeats confused "you were staring at my locker for quite a while now."

Ohhhh so she saw me looking at her locker?

"O-oh..." i stutter and stand straight "My apologizes, for staring, it was just....really cute." I point at the locker "Um the inside."

She gives me a look of surprise that makes me give out a confused one.

She blinks a couple of times and pats her ears.

"Did i hear that right?"

Still confuse i answer, "Hear what?"

"What you just said."

"Um is everything alright?" I ask carefully not wanting to upset the girl--i mean i dont know this girl sooooo yeah.

"What did you just say?"

"Um that I was sorry for looking at the inside of your locker?"

"Not that! I mean the second thing."

"Umm" i think for a second to remember

Oh!

"That the inside of your locker was cute."

"Yes! That!!" She says clapping excitedly

Um I'm confused

why are we making a big deal out of this?

Is it rare for people to get conplements on something?

Or give compliments?

Is that why shes happy?

I'm confused

As if reading my mind she quickly hold up her hands and answers all my questions, "Oh no! Its just that...." she rubs her arms together "I-i don't really get compliments on things like this--cause well.....many students in this school think I'm......way too childish and there just not into the things i like" She looks down.

Yup just as i suspected

She seems to act younger than her age and is into all that cute stuff, so of course many students wouldn't be into her things. But I'm sure that theres at least some people like that about her. I mean shes really cute and theres probably some dudes that are really into cute girls like her, or her friends might even think shes just really adorable.

"Oh" i say quietly "Well I'm sure not every one thinks that about you." I smile softly "i mean i think its cute."

She looks up and smiles back at me, "haha~ i guess your right, thank you."

"No problem."i nod before leaving for class.

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Sorry for keeping you all waiting. i hope you like this chapter and well

~❤💋BRIDNEY OUT💋❤~