WOLVES

Luna's Pov

After every one went to bed I silently went outside and into the woods. I just felt so safe there so nothing could hurt me. Then I gave a high pitch whistle cause I felt so but then wolves began to surround me! They weren't attacking me but a company me, then a pup sat in my lap and I began to rub his ear softly, and I sat down next to all of them.

Gingers Pov

I saw Luna get from her bed and walk outside into the woods "Why was she going there?" I asked myself in a whispered voice. I silently got up from my bed dodging all the sweetly floor boards.
She left the house and she was moving fast so I couldn't put my shoes on so I just went bear foot outside. I sightly but quickly followed her in the woods but I lost her!
After I wounded quit a bit away from home I turned around but be for I could move the ground beneath me vanished!

Luna's Pov

I zoned out of the world for awhile but I snapped back to reality when I heard a high pitch scream come from deeper within the woods! I got up and rushed over to where I heard it and a giant hole! I backed up and started sprinting torts the hole and jumped in!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay guys Luna~Chan here I'm so so so so sorry guys that I haven't been able to up load things like I said I would I have another life beside this sorry. I will make it up to you and please comment I love reading you ideas And don't forget to follow me thanks!
Luna~Chan OUT!!!