HER NAME

Blu's Pov

I saw a flare in the sky at ZOEY'S house! "I knew I should have stayed." I whispered to my self. I was at the town hall and I told David to take my position and that Zoey needs me. Then I took off to Zoey's house once I got there I saw a barre keeping one from the other. I soon realize thAt the one making the barre was Zoey and Ginger but the one on the outside was the girl we found in the woods and she's trying to get in! I quickly pull out my sword but she heard me and came to face me but it was weird she didn't have ears back then when I found her. "Don't hurt her!" I hear Ginger yell from across the room.
Then I heard Zoey yell "Get the trancalizer and trancalizer!" After she said that I struggled to fine the needle but once I found it I threw it and hit the side of her neck just as I did Zoey took down her barre and caught the girl befor collapsing on the floor and set her on the medical bed. And Zoey told me to stay with them just for safety reasons. An hour or so later the girl once again awakes but her eyes weren't red they were blue and her hair was baby blue once again but her ears and tail were still there!
"Where am I?" I her a voice ask as I turn around and there was the girl talking with Ginger! "Oh your up!" Ginger say back "Your in Black Hawk village! Your safe here, say what's your name if you don't mind if I ask?" Ginger ask and the girl sits up a little more as I walk in the room "Yeah what's your name girl?" I ask with concern.
"Well, my name is Luna, Luna Shadow. Yours?" She answer sternly. "Mines Ginger nice to meet you, that's Blu and Zoey!" Ginger said with a smile on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy Luna~Chan here! Just want to let you know I might not get all two books published cause I am busy with school And my youtube Chantal that I'm making plus I also am making more books so look out for the I will also every other book I will give a shout out to one of my followers so why not follow! Also give me ideas on what other books I should make give me characters and I'll write them and you read! Thanks don't for get to follow or vote for my book, thanks bye!
Luna~Chan OUT!!!