A COMA

Zoey's Pov

Ginger came running in our house and said "BLUiscomingwithastrangegirlandyouneedtohelpher!!" I couldn't understand what she was saying, " Wow, caught your breath and talk a little slower this time please." I said while Ginger took a deep breath so she could talk normally "I said, BLU is bringing a stranger and they need your help."
Once I heard her say it right I flipped out, a stranger is coming to our village and needs my help! That's the first in ages, I thought to my self! "Okay Ginger get the medical bed ready and I'll get the supply's to heal this stranger you talked about! HURRY he could be here any minute!" I said while getting the medical and got my magics!
Just a minute or two later BLU showed up with a stranger "So it is true." I whispered but it seems that Blue heard me cause he just looked at me confused. "Lay her down on the medical bed she's in bad shape I need to treat her right now!" Blu listened to what I said and payed her down on the bed. When he did so Ginger started to treat the small bruises and cuts by taking alcohol and rumbling it on the small whoms. "BLU you should leave you did your job." BLU nodded and left Ginger and this girl with me.
After three to four hours of treating her she final awoke from so thing I called, A COMA! She looked beautiful but some thing was wrong she didn't move or anything she just payed there with her eyes wide open! I gave her a potion and after a minute she was almost back to normal but her eyes changed colors from teal blue to BLOOD red! And she wasn't happy at the sight of Ginger and I!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hay guys Luna~Chan here if you guys want more please like or follow me please and thank you! Plus I would like to give a shot out to PAndaPandy21 for being a great supporter and friend plus you should also go an read her book "I Wish I Was Dead"! Also some announcements I have are what I said last time but also I will try to upload at least two chapters a day thanks!
Luna~Chan OUT!!!