Chapter 3: Threatening, There's a New Pretty Face

Chapter Three: Threatening, There's a New Pretty Face

Thank goodness, the two— Jin and Luhan, were not late this time.

As of now, they are busy talking about sports since their teacher did not arrive yet.

"Christiano Ronaldo was really awesome last night!" Luhan boasted his favorite member of Manchester United— a worldwide known soccer team.

"He is! All the time!" Jin seconded but pouted afterwards.

"You did not call me to watch the game together though." She slapped Luhan on his shoulder.

"You are a one sadist guy!" The latter glared.

"Whatever! You still didn't call me." Jin crossed her arms.

"I didn't know it'll be aired that time and it was starting already. Wouldn't want to waste any moment of it." He explained, resting his back on the chair.

"My room is just steps away from the sofa, you lazy ass." His best friend sighed.

"I reckon you were drifting into your dreamland, sleepy pig." He snorted.

"I was making our homework though." She scratched her head while he just made a face.

"Stop giving me that look! I know I'm dumb at Mathematics, no need to rub it in." Jin rolled her eyes while Luhan face palms.

"You said that yourself." Luhan smirked.

"Wipe that stupid smirk on your face and just stop!" Jin irritably told him.

As if on cue, their adviser came in and all stood up for acknowledgement.

"Good morning teacher!" Greeting, in unison. "Take your seats." Mr. Lee said, voice deep and strict.

"There will be a new student joining us today onwards." He declared and the class went abuzz.

Questions were asked— particularly about the gender.

The girls wished the new one would be handsome or kind, a new face to be stared at all the time.

On the other hand, few of the boys hoped that it's a lovely girl.

However, there were about ten or twelve who are just silent, others are curious but kept their cool.

"Well I wish it'll be a very handsome guy so he will steal all the attention and nothing would be left for you." Jin snorted.

"I will not feel threatened even for a bit. My face is one of a kind." She made a face at her friend's response before saying, "Arrogant brat."

"Silence!" With this one word and authoritative voice, the atmosphere has changed.

It was silent once again. Some just finished nudging each other to shush their seatmates.

"Alright. Miss, you may come in." Mr. Lee said.

"Too bad your dream crushed in just seconds." Luhan gave a teasing smile to his friend.

"I said it wrong. I meant a pretty girl who'd be a hundred times prettier than you." She stuck her tongue out and Luhan snorted before turning his face in front.

Goodness gracious, now what Jin just said became real for like ten seconds.

Standing in front of the class is a slightly slim girl. Her complexion nearly as white as snow.

She bowed before letting out a shy smile and her eyes effortlessly formed into crescents— even her eyes smile.

She tucked her hair in her ear letting her defined and plum-like cheeks be seen.