Chapter 7: Game Start! Flying Balls and Hearts

Chapter Seven: Game Start! Flying Balls and Hearts

"Where did you go?" Luhan jogs towards Jin with furrowed brows when he saw her.

"Soccer field," she replied and started walking to her locker to get her P.E. uniform.

She grins. Her favorite class ever!

"Are you nuts? What if the guard caught you playing around by yourself?" He scolds her while Jin rolled her eyes.

"Relax, he didn't." She said in a "duh" tone.

Only the president of the supreme student government. She cringes out of humiliation.

But he's nice and I didn't get into trouble. She smiles to herself.

"What's with that stupid smile for?" Luhan snapped at her.

Jin closes her eyes dramatically and glares at her best friend.

"I realized I finally slept peacefully and for just few minutes, I get to really enjoy it because you weren't around." She sticks her tongue out and runs towards the girl's comfort room.

Luhan glares at her running figure and just turned to walk around instead of catching up with her and getting even with her remark.

JIN smirks in satisfaction. Finally out of the short skirt! Hello comfy jogging pants!

She went straightly to the gymnasium to search for her most favorite teacher.

"Mr. Lee! What are we going to do today?" She cheerfully asked when she found him.

"Well, take a guess," he smirks and puts his cap on Jin's head. It's like a father-daughter thing. Well, he is her acting father at the moment.

"Are we doing push-ups, planking, or maybe a 50-meter run!" She enumerates, very ecstatic.

"Nope, it includes circles flying in the air." He gives this clue.

"You mean we get to play sports with balls? Wow!" She's even more excited now.

"Basketball?" She hopefully says. Well they aren't in the field so it's definitely not soccer.

He shakes his head. Can't also be soft ball. We're in the gym.

"It would be very nice if it's douche ball," She pouts and gives hopeful eyes to her teacher.

"You sure like things hitting you. Some girls wouldn't like it since they tend to get hurt the most here." He tells her.

"I'm no ordinary girl. Let's just make it girls versus girls and same for the boys." She persuades.

"No can do, my child. We'll run out of time and hear the boys' protests when they never get the chance to play. Plus, we only have a few boys here. Won't be really fun for them." He explains.

"Teacher, you sound like a cow boy." She blurted and the man just laughed. Jin did imagine him like a cartoon character and he already has a beard.

"You are weird." He says.

"Got it from you!" She takes the cap off and bows at him.