Jerome Valeska #1

8 years ago.

Lets just say my life sucked. For a 10 year old girl it sucked a lot. My mom died giving birth to me and my dad hates me because he thinks I killed my mom. So he hits me a lot.

He lives with his brother and he rapes me. It's not even like he doesn't know about it. He walks in on it sometimes and he says nothing. I just hate both of them. And want them to die.

My life was a living he's until I met this one bit named Jerome Valeska.

"Come on you little shit."my father said, and dragged me by my long blonde curls." I'm going to pay Lyla a visit and my brother isnt here to watch you.

We walked out the door and walked until we came to her trailer.

"Dave. How are you?"she said in a sweet voice. Her face was caked in make up and she had a revealing outfit on.

"Good. I was just wondering if we could go to the back room really quick."he said with a smile.

"Sure sweetheart. Follow me." She grabbed him and he followed her inside.

"You sit down right there you little shit. And don't make a sound." He said this while pulling me hair and I flinched. Afterwards he pushed me back and I stumbled a little.

I didn't sit down but I looked around and I saw some flower wallpaper, a clock, some furniture, and a little ginger boy sitting in the corner.

We looked at each other for a moment. And I waved at him and smiled brightly but he just looked away.

I understood that he didn't wasn't to talk. His mother was a very bad person. And he had bruises on his skin. What was there to smile about. Me on the other hand. I learned to just block it out when my uncle's try to touch me or when my dad is giving me a bad beating. It helps a lot. Plus this bit didn't seem dangerous or mean. He was just hurt and broken. And he needed a friend. I was lost in my thought when all of a sudden I heard loud banging against the wall.

Me and the boy looked at each other. Then looked away from each other again.

Present time

Me and Jerome were in Arkham Asylum together. He killed his mother and I killed my father and my uncle. We tried to pull it off as if someone else killed them but Jim Gordon found out that we killed them. We had even dropped to our knees, slammed on tables and fell to the floor, we even sobbed. And not just the ugly faced crying. I'm talking about the snot running out of your nose. But if course the big shot Jim Gordon found out in the end. But that doesn't matter. What matters is that me and Jerome are happy together.

We finally started talking to each other. It took a while to get him to talk to me but we did it and eventually or feelings for each other grew into something more.

"Hi. How ya doin sweetheart."he said and kissed my cheek when he sat down.

"I'm good just reading this magazine again."I said while focusing on the article I was reading.

We kind of just sat there with Jerome's head on my lap when Greenwood came up to us.

"Hi."he smiled at us.

"Hi."I smiled back then went back to reading my magazine.

"Your really pretty."he said while playing with my hair.

"Thank you."I said and pushed his hand away.

Jerome had started to sleep by this time. It wasn't a smart idea to fall asleep in here but people had his back and we made friends. Plus I would just wake him. Not to mention he didn't sleep at all last night because we had sex. So it's not even his fault.

"Do you want to go out with me? We can have lots of fun."he said trailing his hands on my shoulder.

"No thank you. I'm going out with Jerome."

"He doesn't have to know."he said and brought his lips to my neck.

I moved my head away from him.

"Come on don't be like that."he said. He pulled my arm towards him roughly and his lips were centimeters from my lips. And he kept me from turning my head away from him by using his other hand to hold my face in place.

"Leave me alone."I tried to squirm from his grasp.

He was very strong. Stronger than my uncle or my dad.

Me moving a lot had woken Jerome up. He jumped up and looked at me and Greenwood. He saw and pushed him off.

"So what makes you think you can touch my girl." Jerome said angrily.

"The fact that she's one hot piece of ass."he said with a smile on his face. This made Jerome really angry.

"I promise you, Greenwood. When I get our of here I'm going to kill you."he said.

"Come on lets go."I said and I pulled Jerome so we could sit next to Barbara.

"What was that all about?" Barbara asked.

"Greenwood was trying to messing around with Maia."Jerome said angrily and ran his hands through his hair.

"Nothing happened Jerome. Your the only one for me."I said and kissed his lips.