Jerome Valeska #3

My name is Jane. I've always been an outcast in my school. I was kind of chubby and didn't have that many friends only one. And I wouldn't even consider them a friend. More like I talk to them every once in a while.

I guess that's why you could say that's why people didn't like me. My school was filled with stereotypes. You know the group of perfect blonde girls walking together down the hallway.

Anyways, my mom was talking me to the circus today. I didn't really like the circus. It was just filled with acrobats with perfect bodies.

"Honey, your going to love it."she said while grabbing her purse." You have to. I already paid for the tickets."

We walked to our car and got in. The ride there was long and boring. When we finally arrived at the circus it was filled with clowns and people juggling and a lot of bright colors.

"Mom are you sure this is safe?"I ask.

"Of course. Why wouldn't it be."she asked clearly confused.

"Because we're in Gotham."I pointed out.

"Well no one is going to mess with me and my kid." She said confidently.

I just shrugged it off.

"Honey, I'm going to go over there with the guy swallowing the sword. You can go roam around."she said and walked off.

I walked around for a while. Bought some cotton candy. And saw a Lady with a snake. Her face was caked in make up. But hey it is a circus.

I watched as the snake slithered all over the woman's body. She was kind of pretty. She has an amazing body. Something I was kind of jealous of.

"You know it's not as amazing as it looks."I heard someone say from the side of.

I looked over and saw a ginger boy who was very attractive. But I knew I have no chance.

"What do you mean?"I asked.

"Well she's just a whore with lots if make up and a slutty outfit."he said.

"Why do you say that?"I asked.

"Because I know her."he said.

"Is she your friend or something."
"She's my mother."

I gulped. His mother must be really bad if he would say something like that about her.

"I'm Jerome."he said and pur his hand out for me to shake.

"I'm Jane."I said and shook his hand.

"Is there anywhere you want to go?"he asked.

"I didn't have any plans. I just was going to walk around."I said.

"Good so come with me."he said and grabbed my hand leading me away.

We didn't stop walking until we stopped at a trailer.

"Where are we?"I asked.

"This is where I live!"he said cheerfully with a big smile on his face.

"It's nice."I said. I didn't want to be rude. But there was just nothing special about it.

"Do you want to come in?"he asked

It surprised me. A handsome boy inviting me into his home. This wasn't going to happen again anytime soon.

"Ya sure."I said trying to be cool about it.

He opened the door for me and I came in.

"Sit down."he said pointing to the chair next to me.