Jerome Valeska #5

"I know you were looking at that guy, Jade."Jerome said as he backed me up into a wall.

"I wasn't. I promise I was looking at the flowers next to him. I want to get some to put in the house."I said.
It was true. I wanted to get some flowers to make our house a little more pretty and brighter. And there just happened to be an Attractive man there in the first shop. It wasn't my fault attractive people existed.

"I don't believe you."he said as his tall body towered over me and he was pinning my shoulders to the wall roughly with his strong hands.

"I promise you that I wasn't looking at that guy." I said.

I just didn't know why he wouldn't believe me. He could just get really jealous at times. Maybe it was because he is kind of crazy.

"You know I don't like it when you lie to me, Jade."he said and slapped my cheek roughly. He's never gone this far. He's never physically abused me. He was always staying stuff about being a gentleman but I guess the rules of being a gentleman don't apply to him.

He let go of my shoulders and I slid down the wall and sobbed.

"I'm so sorry. I don't know where that came from."he said with tears running down his face.

I laid down on the floor and sobbed. I just wanted him to leave me alone anime I sob right now.

"Please forgive me. I'll never do it again."he said.

I wanted to forgive him. He was my first love. But he was always jealous of me and other people. This time it just got out of hand.

"Do you promise." I asked.

"Of course I'll never do it again."