Its always my fault, but at the same time its not.

Oh shit.

What's gonna happen now.

He hurt me.

I hurt him.

It's an even fucking score and a fair goddamn game.

I don't care.

He doesn't care.

I know he doesn't,

This isn't starting with me for the first time in forever.

-K.D.H
_________________
Johnnie's pov-

"Are you trying to hurt me, because I know you don't love her?" I asked Kyle.

"I'm just doing me." Kyle said.

I squinted my eyes and got really mad.

"You know this isn't what you want." I said.

"You don't know what I want." He snapped.

I started to push Kyle until he fell then I squatted down near him.

"You don't want her." I hissed.

"And you don't want me." He told me letting a tear roll down his face.

Kyle pushed me down before getting up and walking into the building. Jeydon looked at me wanting an explanation and honestly, I don't feel like telling him, but I might as well.

I got up and motioned him to follow me to a table.

"Last night Kyle told me that he loved me and I told him that I didn't love him." I said.

"I don't know what to say. Honestly you kinda did Kyle wrong. Really wrong. If you knew that you didn't want him or anything real then you never should've led him on. Kyle is a very sensitive person. He can fall for people easily, but that's because he sees the things in people that he wants, but if people hurt him then he'll try his best to hurt you back. Remember that and remember the whole ghost thing." Jeydon told me then got up and went back into the building. "Kyle is an angel." Jeydon said as he stuck his head out.

Once he went back in I banged my head in the table.

I'm such a bad person.

After a couple minutes of thinking about what I did like I was a toddler on a time out. I decided to get up an go back in.

I went to the bathroom to rinse my face off so I could think a little more clearly and then I heard somebody throwing up.

It's not Kyle.

It can't be Kyle, he stopped doing that.

It's not Kyle.

Once I heard the toilet flush I went back to rinsing my face. I heard the stall open and I looked up.

It was Kyle.

"Did you make yourself throw up?" I asked him.

"Why do you care?" He asked following by a sniff.

"Because I can't stop caring. I don't want to stop caring." I said.