Chapter 3 (welp)

(**frisk P.O.V**)
I woke up in a bed hearing alphys calling someone from the corner of the head trauma room. I also heard banging from the other room.
I walked out and saw chara pushing the clinic door closed while undyne baricaded it with chairs, Spear's, TV's, and other things as PAMA (people's anti-monster agency) tryed to bust in.
"Nice work kid... oh hay frisk i see your up"
"Y-you d-didint kill me?"
"No why would I frisk?"
"I mean.... your chara a-and you killed those people"
"Chara killed those people because they hurt and killed a monster"
"Really undyne? Is that true Chara?"
"Yes frisk. If I hadn't they probably would of killed you, or worse, taken advantage of you and then killed you"

(Time skip)
(**Chara P.OV**)

Me and frisk had built a pillow fort along with undyne and alphys as we listened to the radio. As I got into the fort I tripped and fell on top of frisk.
"Uhhh. S-sorry frisk i...."
I tryed to get up but my legs wouldn't move.
"Chara.... just s-stay h-hear"
Frisk pulled me close and rolled over. She began to fall asleep as she wiggled her head into the crook of my neck.
"Thank you chara....."
Soon after both of us fell asleep.....

Well thank you for reading this but before I go do ya'll want me to make the next chapter more character development, some sinfull smut, or some cute fluf?