Chapter 4 (what the~?)

(**two months later**)
(**frisk's P.O.V**)

Chara had me pinned me down on the grass with her hand on my shoulders and her legs on top of mine. We were at Mettaton's Mansion behind a large hedge and chara just confessed their love for me...

"I have always found you in my mind to?"
I was so shocked that I wasn't really thinking about how to english...

"Eh~ good enough" Chara intertwined her fingers with mine and began to lick, and bite my neck

"C-chara h-hay c-calm down, Chara please" I didn't know it then but I had a major nerve runing along side my neck that was giving me the same sensation as when I eat chocolate. A kind of melting feeling...
I felt her run one of her hands into my shirt as she put more pressure on my legs and chest. Chara pulls away looking at me all sprawled out and flustered, I attempt to grab her collar and pull her back down but I'm to weak to do so and end up grabbing her chest instead

(**Chara's P.O.V**)
Wow this acual worked... yeah! Also frisk's neck is a lot softer than I thought...
Also did frisk just grope me??
I look down and see that frisk is weak buy wants more. I took my hand's and unbuttoned her shirt and I began to lick her collarbone and neck as she holds onto me like she is gana lose me. Wait... is that footsteps I hear???

(**Sans P.O.V**)
"Sigh" I really don't understand what papyrus likes in Metaton.... then again I am starting to grow a liking to tori.... hay what's that sound???
I run behind a large bush and I see something I didn't want to see today... frisk pinned on the ground, so 'happy' that she doesn't notice me for a good 7 seconds, almost shirtless by chara who seams like she's having a bad time now that they have been caught...

(**some time later**)
(**Mettaton's P.O.V**)
"Oooh dear~! What's the mater Sansy~?"
"Mettaton! We Both Know What's The Matter With Sans So Why Are You Asking Him This!?"
"Papy dear~... I'm teasing him"
"Sigh~"
"Frisk? Are You Ok? Did Chara Hurt You?"
"Frisk isn't hurt papy, Chara just made her a VERY happy woman"
"Oh! Now I Understand.... Kinda"
"Oh papy your such a cinnamon roll"
"And let's try and keep it that way!"
Mettaton and sans got into a quick glaring fight which ended with chara asking if they could exit the closet they were currently locked in.
"No!" The three adults shot back
"Well sheesh calm down"
Frisk opened there eye revealing a sky blue with gold accents eyes and begged them to let chara go... which also failed miserably...
"Sans please I want, I mean I need to talk to chara"
Realizing what Frisk about to 'accidentally' say out loud chara started to search for something to escape with.
"Nice try kido but no"

To be continued........