chapter 2 (uhhhh hi?)

(**frisk's P.O.V**)

Why hear? why now ? my heart is racing as I look across the street at two crimson glowing eyes. My legs can't move for some reason and all I know is that, thing over there is most definitely Chara G. Panzinger. My legs decide they could move again as I left ran as fast as I can dropping the groceries and umbrela to increase my speed.
Nooooooooooope!
I kept on runing from chara and I could hear them behind me, chasing me. I turn my head around to look back to see if they still are and when I turn back forward....
*dong*
I hit a Light post

(**chara p.o.v **)

I'm runing after frisk trying to get her to calm down when she turns the corner and hits her head on a light post causing her to become unconscious.

( does that make sense?)
I sigh " really a light pole Frisk a light pole "
I pick her up (bridal Style) and carry her to Alphy's Clinic.

I walk in and I see alphys texting while talking to undyne. I take of my hooded cloak and they began recognize me as the person I am.

(** Undyne P.O.V **)

I hear the door open and I look up and I see frisk being held by someone in a bloody and not to mention soaked hooded cloak. They take it off as the hairs on my neck start to rise. OK so thats chara, the girl who sans told me about those 11 years ago...... shit. I nudge alphys and she turns and frezes.

(**chara p.o.v **)

"C-chara???? "
"What the hell are you doing hear punk!"
"I-is f-frisk dead? D-Did you k-kill f-frisk"
"No you Idiots frisk ran into a light post" is shot back at them.
Alphy's ran over and grabbed frisk away from me and started to prepare an ice pack.
"Now if you excuse me I have not slept in 3 d a y s s o y e a..." I pass out and fall onto the floor
"welp... I'll just pick up chara and call sans..."
"Good idea undyne"