chapter 5 (GIVE HER BACK!)

(**That night**)

(**Frisk's P.O.V**)

It was about 11:24 and I was still awake and I was just thinking to myself;

'stupid Sans.... He's so nosey... wait... he doesn't have a nose.... Hmmm why can't I stop thinking about Chara ahhhhrg'

I felt a cold sweat drop run down my cheek as my face heated up.

'Wha-what is this feeling? It feels like what I feel when I think about my friends and family b-but its more pronounced and focused towards, Chara.'

I grab my night shirt tight due to a pain inside of me but it didn't hurt too much.

I hear a click from down stairs and shushed talk. I don't recognize them and I can't make out what the voices are saying but I just assume that there Mettaton's agents or something I hear one of them head up the stairs.... They open the door and I hear a sharp exhale, then I feel a sharp pain and then nothing...

(**Chara's P.O.V**)

I heard hushed talking from the kitchen and I peeked through a small vent... when they saw that one of them where dragging Frisk along the floor. I felt black ooze flow from my eyes as I slashed open the closet door which ended up hitting one of the intruders, I charged forward lodging my knife into the other's throat. I ran towards the other with his friend's blood all over me and I sliced him open but not before he yelled out "say away from me y-you demon!"

My eyes returned to normal, just as Mettaton ran down to see the commotion that was being made.

Mettaton looked around and looked at the mess Ihad made and then proceeded to carry frisk briskly upstairs.... I decided to walkoutside for a while.... In the R A I N.

(**time skip**)
(EXTRA EXTRA!)
(**Chara's P.O.V**)

I just kept walking as my blood coated sweeter was washed by the rain. I saw a bright glint ahead and I increased my pace to see what the glint was and I recognized it immediately it was my knife but it wasn't my knife also... it was holding small, rose gold ticket. I grabbed the ticket and a bright flash extruded from the point of contact.

(**AMS Chara's**)

AMS: "Finally a new Chara is coming to Chara haven"

UT: "agreed AMS"

LT: "hey UT, how long has it been since a new Chara came through?"

UT: "I myself don't know, ask FT, or maybe OT...."

LT, UT, and AMS all looked at FT and OT

OT: "ask FT not me..."

Everyone's eyes shifted towards FT

FT: "thanks OT you a- "

AMS: "cough cough... there are children hear"

LT: "???? Who me ????"

FT: "ahhhhrg fine.... it has been almost 3 months... there you happy"

I hear a large zap and I turn around to see Caroline, Azrael, and Frisk.

Azrael: "wow mommy look at all the daddy's!"

Caroline: "mommy what's the matter with our daddy.... he is hiding his face"

Frisk: "I don't know myself"

FT: "BWAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA. YOU, A DAD?! HAHAHAHAHA"

UT: "AMS? What in the world is this!?"

OT: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

AMS: "SHUT IT YOU TWO!"

Caroline + Azrael: "mommy, is daddy ok?"

Frisk: "just confused I'm fine..."

FT: "what are you going to do? FIGHT me?"

UT: "HAY GUYS! the new Chara is coming through"

Frisk, Caroline, Azrael: "????"