0.5

"Agent Coulson,"

"Captain America," Coulson nodded to the Australian, sitting down at the round table.

"News from Fury, I assume?"

"Affirmative,"

The blonde sighed, she knew that her day was now going to turn hectic.

"I'll go fetch Black Widow," she said, getting up.

"Hulk and Hawkeye, too," Coulson added. "We need all of you right now,"

Eliza nodded. "They're training the new recruits, shall I bring them, too?"

"No, just you four,"

Eliza walked into the training complex. She heard one of her friends instructing, while the other two were lazily grazing from the platform above.

"What's up, Cap Aussie?" Victoria grinned. Liz saluted, examining one of her arrows.

"How's the training going?" Eliza asked.

"Alycia's with the 'twins,' they're doing well,"

"But she's not Hulking-up,"

"She's guiding them on how to control their rage, the weird one has a lot of it,"

"Noted," Eliza nodded. "Coulson needs to speak to us,"

"What for?"

"Dunno, top secret I guess,"

"Got it. Grab the Hulk,"

Eliza walked down to the three girls down below. Alycia was babbling about some technique that calms her down.

"Morning," Eliza greeted.

"Cap," Alycia smiled. The other two gave a mumbled 'hi.'

"Picked out names yet?" Eliza asked, crossing her arms.

"Quicksilver," the taller of the two said. "Because I'm fast,"

"Scarlet Witch," the other said. "My powers come out red,"

"Nice," Eliza complimented.

"Why do they call you Captain America if you're Australian?" Quicksilver blurted out. Scarlet Witch punched her arm.

"No, it's okay," Eliza assured. "I fought in World War II for America, as a super solider. The name stuck,"

"But you're a girl, and like, 26,"

Eliza shrugged, "I dunno. Listen, I got to steal Alycia away for a little, top secret,"

"Keep up the good work!" Alycia called as Eliza dragged her away.

The two girls looked at each other. By spending so much time together since they were taken by HYDRA, they had what was almost a telepathic link.

"When do you think they'll trust us completely?" Scarlet Witch asked.

"Soon," Quicksilver assured.