2

I'm finally done with junior year lol so now I can dive into my writings before college applications whoop I hate being seventeen

if that gif up above didn't load here it is again I love ally she's so cute

In Camila's defense, she thought she could identify a Norse goddess when she saw it

In Camila's defense, she thought she could identify a Norse goddess when she saw it. Weren't they suppose to be big and intimidating?

At least, that's what she told herself as her and Dinah sat in the main office of the school with another new transfer student. She was tiny, wearing a blue flowy tank top and jean shorts. A silver necklace with an intricate design rested at the base of her throat. It looked like it would be uncomfortable and heavy, but the girl wore it like it was no problem at all.

The weird thing was what she feared; one of Camila's powers was being able to see what other fear. This girl had an image of a serpent in the ocean, towering over her before it plunged into the murky depths of the water, swallowing the girl as lightning cracked overhead.

It was strangely precise, like the girl knew exactly how this would happen. It was dark, and terrifyingly specific.

"Hey," Dinah said, trying to break the ice. The girl looked up. "I'm Dinah, we're from New York,"

The girl stared at the two of them. "I am Ally from Texas,"

Those words felt foreign on Ally's tongue. She didn't like it.

"Are you going to be a sophomore?"

"Senior. I am eighteen," Ally cocked her head to the side, staring at the taller girl for a long time. Dinah felt like she was trying to read her soul.

"Oh, cool. So are we," Dinah gave her a tight smile.

"Miss Hernandez," the principal called. Ally didn't move.

"Ally?" he called again.

"Isn't that you?" Camila whispered at the girl. Ally snapped out of her daze.

"Yes," she said quickly. "Yes. I am Ally Hernandez,"

Ally got up, looking at the two girls almost as if she revealed something she shouldn't have. "I am going now because they called me. Because I am Ally Hernandez," She paused, staring at Dinah and Camila, before following Mr. Evans into the office.

Dinah blinked. "She was... interesting,"

"Hopefully all students aren't like that. She's our first human interaction since the institutes and Dr. Guerrero," Camila shrugged.

Ally sat in the principal's office, unmoving. The principle, Mr. Evans, a young good looking guy with an all-American smile, greeted her warmly.

"So," he said, looking at the forged transcripts. "Houston, huh?"