CHAP1

Me: HI! This is my first story... (Starts to stare really weird at Sasuke)
Sasuke:I'm not doing it....
Naruto: come on teme,don't be such a wimp!
Sasuke: I'm not a wimp...
Me and Naruto:yes you are(starts to sing it over and over again in a tune)
Sasuke: (vain pops up) fine,fox189 only owns plot ,not the real thingy.
Me: Close enough,let's start the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyuubi speaks like this.
Thoughts like this.
(Me) that's all...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-NoPOV-
"BE QUIET BAKA!!!" Screamed the pink banchi, I mean saskura. "But saskura-chaaaan....why won't you go on a date with me???" (guess who???) "Because I love Sasuke!!!" Saskura screams but quickly changes attitude when she bats her eyes at Sasuke. (Me:barfs)
Sasuke inwardly barfs from saskura's flirting. "Hn" Sasuke 'says'. "But saskura-chaan,I'm obviously better that him!!!! the teme." Naruto mumbles the last part but the pinkie herd Naruto. Witch got him a hard punch to the face,he flew 10 feet away. "Don't insult Sasuke BAKA!!!" The pinkie screamed.
(I'm going to kill her one of these days)
"Yo." Kakashi says while popping out of no were. "YOUR LATE!" Naruto and the pinkie said in unison. "Ma ma,I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi says while giving an eye smile.
Ha,more like the path off crapin'
Gross kurama...just gross.
He,I know you love me.
As much as I hate to admit it,I do.
Hehehe,,,,wait,hate to admit-
"Naruto,did you here what I said?" Said Kakashi,pulling Naruto out of his trance. "Hm? What,oh...no." Naruto said slightly embarrassed. "Baka" the pinkie mumbled, Naruto just giggled.
I wish you would stop playing with them and show them the real you...
Maybe one day kurama...one day....... Now shut up.
Heartless basterd...
"We have to go to the land of fire to get some scrolls ,it's a c-ranked mission...." Kakashi said in a bored way. "YATA!!!!" Naruto screams happily. The pinkie looked uneasy though , while Sasuke stayed silent. "Dobe." Sasuke said. Naruto yelled "TEME!!!" 'Punch' "oooooohhhh,that looked like it hert." Said Kakashi . (ILL KILL THAT BIT*H!!!)
Saskura feels a shiver up her back...(hehehe🙃)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: That's the end of the first chap!(sorry for spelling😔)
Naruto:you did awesome fox189!!!*wispers*go follow her!!!
Sasuke:I thought you did terrible...*gets hit in the head buy a fring pan*
Me:SHUT UP!!!! That's it for today,plz comment! Diner the comments diner the update!!!
Me,Naruto:bye!!!
Sasuke:see you in hell...