Chap10

Me: hey guys!!! I'm sorry I haven't been on lately, I'm sorry it took me so long to update. My life has gone through some serious stress wright now,so please take pity on me.😉

Sasu: She has actually been working on a new story for you gu-

Me: Shut up Sasuke!!! That was supposed to be a secret!!!

Sasu: you shut up!

Me:Omg. Just read the story guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He got closer and closer until-

"Sasuke,Sasuke?" My eyes snapped open, startled at the loud voice of kakashi. I look up at him and I'm startled to see 3 dead bandits surrounding me,kakashi, and Sakura.

"Where's Naruto? Where are we? What happened? Where's Naruto?" I ask. I can here the worry seeping in my voice, but I'm to worried to care.

"Sasuke, calm down. Naruto has been taken by one of the bandits. You got knocked out by one of them before you were able to do anything. Sakura and I were to preoccupied trying to kill the other bandits that we couldn't go after him."

Many things were running throughout my mind. Where the bandit had taken him. What the bandit was doing to him. How that dream was about to end... and where the hell the client was!

Kakashi could ready face and gave me the answers we were looking for. Apparently the client was a traitor and just wanted to kill them. He ran of before kakashi was able to kill him too.

The bandit went southwest and was still running. Probably to the land of tea.

One thing ran through my mind as I looked in that direction,

I will save you naruto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: I love you guys you inspire me to become great, I don't think you realize how much you think to me. I love that you guys are inspired by me just as much as I am inspired like you. I really appreciate it and I'm happy you like me guys. Thank you for staying with me so long even if I don't post that much you have no idea how much it means to me l. Thank you.