CHAP9

Me: OK guys I'm like totally freaking out right now!!! I can't believe I'm past 100 followers right now!!! And for all my people who love the upside down emoji, I bless you with its presence🙃! (Look at chap 1 comments)

Sasu: come on you ugly woman! They don't want to read your stupid stuff about how happy you are!THEY WANT THE STORY!!!!

Me: Alright! Alright! Just give me a second! I really want to thank you all though! Please enjoy the rest of my story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasu pov~~~~

The moment I saw that blue lollipop I new some god had a grudge against me. I was a cruse! A CRUSE I TELL YOU!!!

But also a blessing, because it had to be the most sexiest thing I have ever seen. It was like soft porn or some thing.

Seeing him innocently eating a lollipop , oblivious of what he was doing to me made me feel slightly guilty. Though I was to horny to care at the moment.

I watched those luscious light pink lips take the lollipop into his mouth , swirling his tongue around the lollipop, then pull it out with a pop.

My 'little buddy', was having a very hard time not going up.

'Stand down soldier! Stand down!' I thought to myself, but I couldn't help but think what else those lips could do.

As I thought of what he could do with that tongue, he suddenly took the lollipop out of his mouth and glanced over at me.

"Sasuke," he started to say, " are you OK?

I just nod my head yes, but than naruto surprised me saying, "well your little buddy doesn't look OK."
"What?" I say.

Naruto pushes me down on to the bed, got on top of me and was looking  down on me with a sexy, lust filled smirk.

"I can help you if you want," he says, finger trailing down my shirt, "I would love to help you get rid of your lollipop." He draws out the words like velvet.

I'm to shocked to speak, I just lay there with my mouth hanging open. Naruto then leans down his lips draw closer to mine, and lightly kisses my lips. 'He kissed me,' I thought, "h-he kissed me!'

I brought my hand to my lip ,blushing a bright red. I was about to speak but he shushes me. "Just relax," he says, "I'll make you feel good in no time."

His finger trail down to my stomach , kisses following the trail. He gets down to my pants , and I lock eyes with him. He starts to pull my pants at an agonizingly slow pace and he pulled down the zipper with his pearly white teeth.

Once he gets my pants of he starts to kiss the inside of my thighs, eye never leaving mine. He kisses every inch of bare skin that was not covered by my boxers.

"N-naruto," I moan, "stop t-teasing m-me." He just smirks at me and goes even slower. Finally, his fingers found the hem of my boxers, he pretty much ripped my boxers off.

"Wow," he says,"it's so , so ,big!" He says.

I blush quietly at the comment, I look down and lock eyes with him. He smirks up at me, and I can't help but think that he looks a bit like a sly fox.

Naruto licks his lips, and glanced at my member with lust. I groan at the look, he opened his mouth and leans down.

He got closer and closer until-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me:He-

Sasu:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! DON'T STOP NOW! WE WERE JUDT GETING TO THE GOOD PART!!!

Me: I know, but I want you guys to let your imagination roam!  Until next time guys!