CHAP5

Me:well,I'm sorry........I know , for not writing. I'm guilty. But I'm glad to know you love me!
Sasuke: nobody loves you...(gets bag thrown over head ,after a couple seconds of silence)(dies)
Me:........oops ......oh well!
Naruto:ummm,she might be bipolar.
Me:maybe a little....TO THE STORY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-NOPOV-
         Team 7 walked to the land of fire in silence....not. The banchi was screaming about like,a broken nail or something? Kakashi was giggling like a two year old while reading his book,and Naruto was shouting at Sasuke.

~~~~time skip~~~~

"So this is we're staying tonight. Isn't it great!" Said Kakashi. There was one 'hn's' and two 'yeahs'. But Naruto was a bit more on the worried side.
~~~~NarutoPOV ~~~~~

'What if someone finds out...I'll be fine. Just...have to be careful.' I thought. I'll admit I'm worried,but who wouldn't. I don't usually go out of my apartment,only for D rank missions or to get food.

'Just be careful,just be careful,just be careful.' I chanted through my head as we walked into the hotel.

The inside of the hotel had a home felling to it. The floors were cherry wood , the walls were a forest green with those paintings in it that were just a shade darker.

"Nice place!" I say to the lady at the front desk. My teammates and sensei nod in agreement.

"Thank you,we're a little in the older version but I'm glad you like it!" The sweet lady says with a smile. I smile a similar smile at her.

She gives us the keys to are rooms. Kakashi got his own room along with Sakura because she's a girl. But I have to share a room with Sasuke .

I really don't have anything against Sasuke , I'm neutral with him, well in my mind. But my outside me doesn't so...there was some complaining.

"WHY DO I HAVE TO SHARE A ROOM WITH THIS TEME!!!" I yell at Kakashi.

"Because I don't have enough money to pay for another room. But if you really don't want to share you can always sleep outside." Said Kakashi.

"Humf!" I pout but keep quiet afterwards. "Dobe, let's go to our room." Said Sasuke.

"Teme.." I mutter but follow him anyway. I walked into the room only to bump into Sasuke. "OW! What the hell man!" I yell at him. He pointed his index finger inside. I looked inside as curious as I am.

I immediately regretted it......

Inside there was...one bed...just one..twin sized.

"Hell no" I say. He also slowly nods.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: until next time!
Sasunaru:NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me: *covers ears* SHUT UP!!!
Comment,vote,follow me! Thanks!