CHAP7

Me: Hi! I'm going to start a new chap now! I think this is going to be were things get really juicy, but I'm making this up as I go!
Sasuke: Your so annoying, just start the story already!
Me: Oh, shut up! You-you-you.....MUG!
Naruto: .......Mug?.......
Me: Mug. We're getting off topic, ON TO THE STORY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NOPOV~~~~

You could hear the soft sound of piter-pater rain outside the tiny window, a sound that...calms you down. But that's not the case for Sasuke Uchiha, who is trying not to jump his partner in the shower at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SasuPOV~~~~

I lay in bed thinking about the dobe, he is so....perfect. I've realized that over the past few months, my feelings are warping into something...more complicated.

My images of him in my dreams are starting to get a little more....graphic, if you know what I mean.

But I can't help it, I can't stop thinking about his cute cubby face, and whiskers, and bright blond hair that can probably beat the sun in color.

And his eyes,oh those eyes! It's like they swallow me whole and it just makes me want to...ravish him.

They hold innocence,and mischief, yet look wise and understanding at times. Just thinking about those eyes makes me shiver.

But I know better than to do anything to him, I'd probably be rejected. It is kinda weird to get confessed to by a guy. I just wish he would...I don't know.

*creak* I look up from my thinking, and I saw the most beautiful and sexy thing I've ever seen. 5 words, Naruto-no-shirt-water-dripping.

Incredibly sexy.

"U-um...y-you're clothes are o-over t-there." I said,although I didn't want him to put them on,I WANTED TO GET A GOOD LOOK AT HIM! I MEAN SERIOUSLY! HES A SEX GOD!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NARUTOPOV~~~~

I get in the shower careful not to slip on my ass, pft! Not because it's happened before.(eyes shift away)

I start think about what's happened today, it's scary. I don't know if I can keep my secret, I'm sure I will but there's always the chance.

I just have to make sure I don't cut myself tonight. I'm sure I'll be able to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~me~~~~

Me: I was going to right more but you guys need an update, sooooo, HERE!

Naru: yea! I love you guys!!!

You: *passes out from nosebleed*

Sasu: (same as you and me)

Naru: ummmm o....Kay?
Leave comments!