Chapter One: Unexpected Accident

Chapter One: The Accident

In a sunny morning, riding in a motorcycle, driving as a speed of light with irritating noise in a zigzag road.

I pulled the brake of my vehicle as hard as I can.

I almost hit a woman.

"Hey ! You ! Watch where you going , you almost kill me " the woman said with a brittish Accent.

"So this is my fault ? Did your parents taught you to cross the street" I defended myself.

"Yes !! My Parent's taught me very well, if you can see, the traffic light is RED, it means every vehicle should stop"

"Ahm, I'm sorry for that ? I apologized.

"I should keep going now I'll be late because of " the woman announced

The Woman ran fast just to make it for the next ride of the bus heading to their academy.

"Hey !! What's your name ? " I shouted really loud.

The Lady stop & look at me and said.

"Always remember, Jass Yeong ! ,the girl that you've almost killed" she answered.

"I'm Liam, Liam Forster III " I told her.

"Well, nice meeting you, Liam ! And by the way I'm still mad at you" Jass said and quickly ride the bus.

Liam immediately looked at his watch, time check, it's 6:56 am. And Liam quickly put his helmet on and drive fast.

[ In the Academy ] [ 7:18 am ]

"Hey, What just happened ? Why are you late? His girlfriend, Aisha De Los Ramos asked.

"There's have been, a little accident in the road" I replied.

"Oh, my , God ! Are you ok ? She asked again.

"Yes , I'm ok , like I said , it's just a little asked."