chapter 12 Broken.

DISCLAIMER I DO NOT OWN OHSHC BUT I DO OWN MY OCs.

--------start here-------

Chase's pov

Well.....my arm is broken. -Stupid door- I had to stay in the hospital for three days. And now I'm on my way to school. Did I mention I dyed my hair?

----skip to school----

It feels like the first day again. People won't stop starring. The girls are worse. They keep asking me if I'm single or if I am doing anything later. It's getting really annoying and I'm not in the mood.

----HOST TIME----

I walk in the host club and get weird looks.

"um...who are you?" Kaoru asked.

By the way if you're wondering my hair is white.

"I'm Chase!" I yelled angry.

"Chase?! What happened to your hair!?" Haruhi asked.

"What does it look like? I dyed it! Now that that is cleared up, I just want to know one thing." I said. They all looked at me confused.

"What is it?"They all asked unison.

I hesitated to answer. 'They didn't even visit me.' I thought. 'Are you guys even my friends....?' I look down;my bangs covered my eyes.

"....Nevermind...."I walked away but stopped by someones hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Chase?" Tamaki said worried.

-------Tamaki's pov-------

I looked at Chase but she didn't say anything. I pulled her shoulder a little to get her attention but she still didn't move. I moved in front of her to see she was on the verge of tears.

"Chase, look at me."I said and she did. Her eyes were still watering yet she acted as if nothing was wrong.

"What's wrong?"I said with more power. She just shakes her head.

"CHASE! WHY ARE YOU CRYING!?" Raven said pushing me away from Chase and hugging her. She still didn't move. All the other host are puzzled to see Chase crying.

"Don't just stand there. Answer me! " Raven yelled and started shaking Chase back and forth. And out of no where Raven slapped Chase leaving her a red mark on her cheek.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"Chase shouted and held her face.

"ANSWER ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!" Raven screams back. Chase looks at her oddly. "When were you talking?" Raven then looks at her like she lost her mind.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'When were you talking' !" She said annoyed.

"I was thinking about something....TIL YOU SLAPPED ME!" Chase snapped.

"You must have been in a deep thought" Hikaru started.

"because you were crying." Kaoru finished.

".........."Chase stayed quiet and tried to walk out but costumers started to come.

HIIIII long time no see. I can't believe that this story has over 214 reads! I'm really happy.....unlike Chase.

Chase: SHUT UP!

Me: NEVA!!!

Chase:.......

Me:......ANYWAY I want to thank everyone who is reading and the people who favorite. You Guys/Girls Are AWESOME!

Chase: WHO WANTS TO PARTYYY~!!!!

Me: SHUT UP!!!

Chase: LET'S PUT SOME SKRILLEX ON! *starts dancing*

Me:*goes to emo corner* you ruined my moment....

Chase: Tamaki is going to be mad.

Me: Why?

Chase: You stole his emo corner!

Me:*Pewdiepie voice* I DON'T CARE!

Chase: *still dancing*

Me: .......OH MY GAWD! A RACCOON! NATURE'S NINJA!

Chase: ......

Me: Bye!