chapter 8 Your Jealous?

DISCLAIMER:I DON'T OWN OHSHC BUT I OWN MY OCs.

-----START HERE-----

Kyoya's pov

I can't believe I didn't catch Chase first. I walk to the front door and see it's already open. I walked in to see everyone sitting on the couch.

"Hello Kyoya. It's nice to see you again." Chase's mom said.

"It is nice to see you too." I reply politely. I looked around for Tamaki.

'That idiot better not be doing something stupid.'

Tamaki's pov

When I walked into Chase's room. It was pretty normal. There was a teddy bear on her bed. It was so KAWAII!!

"Tamaki.....?" I hear Chase say. I look to see her eyes are open.

"oh uh.....you passed out so we brought you home."I said putting her down on the bed.

"ok............"she said as she fell back to sleep. 'I never knew she could be so calm.' I sat on the bed. I leaned closer to her.

"Tamaki?"Chase said with wide eyes.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! I SWEAR!" I say loud falling off the bed. I hear laughing from Chase.

"Dude chill." she said getting up and holding a hand out to me. I accepted her help until......

Chase's pov

As I was helping Tamaki up. I guess he didn't see my skateboard in front of him. He slipped and he crashed on me. And his mouth covered mine. We landed on the floor. His hands were either side of me. I guess he was still processing what just happened because he didn't move. After about what seemed like 5 seconds. He final broke the kiss. The door opened.

"We heard a loud bang. Is everythi-"

it was my mom with the hosts behind her.

"uh.......hi."I say afraid.

"Look who's the pervert now." the twins say unison.

"I'M NOT A PERVERT! I SLIPPED AND FELL!" Tamaki exclaimed.

"I have a surveillance camera in here somewhere. It will show us what really happened!"my mother said proudly.

"wait.....SINCE WHEN DO WE HAVE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS!!!!"I yell.