chapter 1 Who are these people

DISCLAIMER:I DON'T OWN OHSHC

ONLY MY OC.

-start here-

authors pov

Chase open the door to the room and got a face full of roses.

"Welcome." the host club said as usual.

Chase's pov

'Whats up with the roses.'

I don't really like flowers 'Cause they reminds me of bees.

"Welcome" some boys and the girl from earlier said.

I just walked passed them. I know what you're thinking 'Why got to be so rude.' Well my answer is because I don't usually talk to people. I'm not antisocial it's just I'm just used to being alone all the time.

Anyways I saw a piano so this must be a music room.

"Umm.....where is the music." I said.

"This is the host club"some guy typing on a laptop said.

"But it says music room so where are the instruments. I mean if this is a host club WHY DOESN'T THE SIGN SAY THAT!"I yelled"Nevermind I'll go. OH, and one more thing why is there a girl in the HOST club. It's just supposed to be for boys, right?"

They stared at me and all of a sudden I was being interrogated by twins and a blonde.

"How do you know Haruhi's a girl!" the twins say.

I sweatdrop.

"It's pretty obvious. I mean just look no boy could ever have a smile like that. Plus I can tell because she is just like me."I said proudly.

"What do you mean." said a cute boy with a stuffed pink bunny.

I just realized they think I'm a boy.

'You people are idiots', I thought,' but this could be fun.'

Then I also realized I haven't answered his question.

"My sister dresses like a boy too so I can tell." I said the first thing that popped in mind.

"OH, your sister is just like Haru-chan." he said. I usually don't like cute things but this boy is adorable! I just want to hug him.

"Hey my name is Mitsukuni but everyone calls me Honey."he said it the cutest way.

"My name is Chase. It's nice to meet you Honey." My new weakness is Honey!!!!!

"Oh and this is Takashi but everyone calls him Mori. He doesn't talk much." Honey said and Mori grunted in reply."My name is Haruhi as you can tell already. The guy on the computer is Kyoya." she said.

"I'm Hikaru"

"I'm Kaoru"

"and we're the twins."

"And I am the king of the host club Tamaki Souh."

I was getting bored so I walked over to the piano and started playing it.

"....Lonely girl keeps on dreaming." I whispered"dreams that will never come true. So much noise in her little head. She scratches it all around, she scratches it all around."

I can feel them watching me......STALKERS!!!!

" 'No problem' she answers quietly.

but were her words lost in meaning. Failed again, Failed again.

If it keeps ending in the wrong search. ' I'm going to roll again.' ohhh~ One more time One more time. 'I WOULD LIKE TO ROLL AGAIN TODAY, SIR'

the girl says

the girl says

she'll be orchestrating the meaning of her words now.

'Are you ready yet?'

'Not so ready yet. I still can't see the future somewhere there. So I'm going to hold my breath, Just Now."

I stopped playing because the song it so sad but has an awesome ending. (note the song is called Rolling Girl by Hatsune Miku movie made by aki akane.) I still feel them starring.......

--------_------------

next chapter will be up as soon as possible. So I hope you are enjoying this so far.

Tell me what you think and who you want chase to be with or whatever it's up to you.

Well I have to go and conquer Austria because I AM ZE AWESOME PRUSSIA. AND IM AWESOME.