1.2

Your POV

"Stop."

You were biting back a smile, as you were waiting for the boy lying beside you, to wake up. It started when you were observing his beauty as he was sleeping, that you noticed that  he had an eyelash on his cheek. You tried to get it off by sliding your finger down his cheek and succeeded in doing so. But, his skin was so smooth and pretty, you couldn't help but continue. The little hairs on his chin may have been tickling your fingertip for that entire time, but you didn't mind because it was a part of his outer beauty.

After repeating the same action a few times, you had heard him start to stir and mumble words, that you couldn't understand.

His hand was pressed against his cheek, that was pressed against the pillow, squishing it slightly in the process, making his lips appear even plumper and softer. The mop of hair on top of his head was all messed up, but it suited him perfectly, as weird as it sounds.

"What was that?" You whispered.

"Stooooop." He trailed off in that deep, raspy, sleepy voice of his.

"But what about that song you showed me a few weeks back, how did it go, 'don't stop doing what you're doing' or something, why should I stop now?" You kept poking his cheek, reminding him of a piece of work he had done a while ago, you having known that he wasn't too proud of it.

"Because if you don't..." Luke and him dragging his words.

"If I don't, what?"

"I'm going to have to tickle you."

He blurted out the words so quickly, you didn't know what was happening until you felt two hands grabbing your waist and pulling you on top of him. In a few swift movements, he rolled both of you over, so that you lying under him.

Laughter erupted from the two of you as he started twirling his fingers between your skin at your waist and stomach, making it impossible for you to take a deep breath, from laughing so much.

His giggles were reaching an octave higher, as you started to tell him to stop.

"Stop, Luke, please, please, stop." You managed to let out in-between laughter.

"Okay, love, okay, you've had enough." He literally collapsed on top of you, his face in your neck. You could feel his breath on your skin, causing it to erupt in goosebumps. Both of you let out a sigh at the same time, which made him chuckle.

"You do know you're heavy, right?" You asked him, and he used his arms to lift himself up so that his face was now inches away from yours. The sun peaking from the window behind the bed was illuminating his face, making it appear gold, in contrast of his eyes that seemed as if they sucked up all the blue from the sky.

"I do know that." He said in a hushed voice.

"Are you gonna get up then?" You lifted your eyebrows as you were waiting for his answer.

"Nope, I just like looking at you." He uttered the words so simply, not knowing they had so much meaning for you. You had always wanted to be someone's priority, you wanted for someone to just look at you for once and pay attention to you. And, Luke was spending his precious time looking at you. It meant the world.

"Shut up." You tried to shrug it off, but your cheeks did redden a tiny bit, which you knew wouldn't go unnoticed by Luke.

"It's true though. All my life, I've been waiting for moments like this to come, something, well someone, like you to enter my life. I want to be able to look over you like the sun. If I could catch fire to actually become the sun and be by your side every second of every day, I'd do it in a heartbeat." His eyes emphasized every word, making your heart beat so fast, you thought it was going to burst.

"I love you." You quietly said, scared that the outside world was going to pinch your little bubble with a needle.

"I love you more."

-----------------------

long time no see, or update lols

this is so crappy i know but it's a way of saying thank you for 400+ reads!!! tbh i didn't think i'd get 3 reads let alone 400, idek if anyone is even reading this, buuuut hope you liked this little imagine

until next time,

emily