The Cupid Project: Advice

Italics: CupidBold+Italics: Seth~*~

Italics: Cupid
Bold+Italics: Seth
~*~

I'm bored, Cups.

Is that why you're looking for a proper girlfriend?

I don't know. Maybe. I just, I don't want to end up alone.

Is that why you went out with Vena?

Everyone expected us to date. You know, popular and popular.

You don't always have to do what everyone expects.

But I don't want to disappoint my parents.

Is that what this is about?

My parents want me to be perfect. The guy everyone likes, the guy who's good at everything. They don't like that I'm with different girls every week.

So you're looking for a girlfriend because your parents don't like you sleeping around?

No. I'm tired of it. Of this great player attitude. I want someone to share things with. Someone who understands me.

Now that's a reason I can support.

Yeah, I just wish mom and dad would stop.

Look, Seth, people are always going to have an opinion. They're going to tell you what to do, what you should have done, regardless of whether or not you need their advice. But in the end, you're the one who has to live your life, whether with satisfaction or regret is up to you.

You're great at giving advice.

I know.

So you think this Chase girl is the right one for me?

No girl will ever be right for you. But she might just be able to tolerate your ego.

I don't think I like you very much.

Yeah, and I give a crap.

You do, but you just don't wanna show it.

And I should believe you cause you know me so well.

I do. And so does Lola.

You told Lola about me?!

You bet I did.

I feel so embarrassed. Not.

And just so you know, she completely agrees with me.

About what?

That you're secretly in love with me.

Is it just me or is it really a long, desperate shot?

Deny it all you want, babe.

Okay, I will.

-//-

Hey guys!

Yes, I know it's been a while. I wanted to update this chapter on Thursday, but I didn't get time. Sorry about that.

TCP reached #13 in Short Story. When I saw that, I was dancing around with happiness for about half an hour. But then I had to stop, lest my sister thought I had gone crazy.

So thank you all for reading!

Next update: Thursday (yes, that's late, but I'm a little busy finishing off a story, and I posted another, which I know I shouldn't have, but I just couldn't resist it.)

Bear with me, please?

Love ya all!