The Cupid Project: Big Reveal

Italics: CupidItalics+Bold: Seth~*~

Italics: Cupid
Italics+Bold: Seth
~*~

Seth?

Cups? Thank God, finally!

Why are you thanking God?

Because you're okay.

Why would I not be okay?

Don't even think about lying to me.

I just got into a little accident... I'm fine.

Really? And how many injuries are allowed before it turns into 'not fine'?

So far, I just have a fracture. And a few scratches. These injuries are fine. If I'd cracked my skull though...

Too soon to joke about it, Cups.

It wasn't my fault! That other car just came out of nowhere. What was I supposed to do?

You weren't supposed to get hurt.

At least, Mike is okay. I don't know what I would have done if something happened to my little brother...

Cups, don't ever scare me like that again. Did you know Vena has a little brother too?

Vena? The girl you used to date?

Oh, come on Cups. Stop acting all innocent. You already know that. As well as the fact that her mother left her family when she was thirteen.

Why the sudden interest in your ex?

It's nothing. I'm just glad you're okay.

Wait a minute... You already knew about my accident. You knew I had crashed into another car. How?

So, I take it that you're not in school today.

Nope, in the hospital. But stop side-tracking me. How'd you know?

Do you want me to get you a cupcake?

Before, you said, you knew who I am. Do you really, Seth?

Look at that, I have to go Cups... Bye!

Seth?

Seth!

I'm going to kill you.

-//-

Guys, I promise I didn't want to create so much suspense. Unfortunately, no one is dying either. After this chapter, there is just one before they meet.

You might have to be a little patient, I might not update too soon. Thank you and love you.

P. S. Since so many of you were dying to see the update, I wonder how many lives I saved today? ;)